Walmart

#1mikurubeamPosted 1/21/2013 10:28:13 PM
I'm bored so I might actually hunt for a copy at midnight tonight. Anyone familiar with walmart know when they get their games? Do they only have big titles for midnight release or is it all games?
#2JumpmandkPosted 1/21/2013 10:32:38 PM
Normally it's big name titles, but I have seen lesser titles at midnight, as well as bigger games that aren't out. It's YMMV for sure when it comes to walmart.

If this title arrived several days ago, it's a really good chance it may be out at midnight, but they may also have it in the back and if you get someone who is willing to do their job and look, you may be able to get one from inventory that hasn't been shelved yet.
#3PopSmorePosted 1/21/2013 11:03:28 PM
its likely you won't get this game at midnight for walmart. PS All stars was not there at midnight, Anarchy Reigns was not there at midnight, and just by comparin these games popularity to NNK, I doubt it

of course, black ops2 and assassin's creed 3 was there for all the commoners on midnight
#4NoctisEternalPosted 1/21/2013 11:06:57 PM
Just drove to two different ones. Neither had it. :(
#5CrazycalmstevePosted 1/21/2013 11:08:48 PM
It should be available as a day 1 download, but the market hasn't updated yet. :-(
#6AgitoXIIIPosted 1/22/2013 1:32:23 AM
I work at this deplorable company and I can tell you that I personally searched da back room for it and I couldnt find it anywhere.

Looks like there getting it sometime later.
---
FINAL FANTASY XV
Please be a great game, we need you to be one.
#7SquareSidePosted 1/22/2013 2:14:49 AM
Ya, my local Walmart didn't have it in the back. :(
---
PSN XBL n'' - SquareSide
True 3DS Ambassador. Not a scrub who came in late and saved a buck.
#8DUH_D_DUMBPosted 1/22/2013 2:24:18 AM
I hope they have it by 7 for when I get off from work.
---
PSN: demedcj
Game Center: duh_d_dum
#9getchasomePosted 1/22/2013 2:26:14 AM
I hit two walmarts, neither had it. Walmart.com says "sold-out online" and has no information about carrying it in stores. Target.com says online only, and Gamestop is still asking for preorders. I guess tomorrow I'll have to call around and see if anyone actually has any physical copies in.
---
"It's as I always say, all really intelligent people should be cremated for reasons of public safety." -- Screw-On Head
#10SquareSidePosted 1/22/2013 2:35:03 AM
getchasome posted...
I hit two walmarts, neither had it. Walmart.com says "sold-out online" and has no information about carrying it in stores. Target.com says online only, and Gamestop is still asking for preorders. I guess tomorrow I'll have to call around and see if anyone actually has any physical copies in.

Do you have a Hastings? If you buy it right now from gohastings.com you can use the $10 off orders of $40 or more with MuffinStump code so it'll be $52.04 with shipping included. I wanna get it right away, don't wanna wait 5 days for it in the mail tho so I'll prolly call around tomorrow if I can instead.
---
PSN XBL n'' - SquareSide
True 3DS Ambassador. Not a scrub who came in late and saved a buck.