What's the status of your WE?

#1izayummikiwiPosted 1/22/2013 4:06:50 AM
I order back in July/August using Paypal, meaning the payment cleared immediately. However, my order on Club Namco still lists "Boxed Shipment".

I don't want to be impatient, but after hearing that people's orders have been cancelled...

I just don't want to be screwed out of my WE.
#2ZEOPOWER6Posted 1/22/2013 4:07:40 AM
izayummikiwi posted...
I order back in July/August using Paypal, meaning the payment cleared immediately. However, my order on Club Namco still lists "Boxed Shipment".

I don't want to be impatient, but after hearing that people's orders have been cancelled...

I just don't want to be screwed out of my WE.

They haven't shipped or anything as far as I know.
#3MelvinSmileyPosted 1/22/2013 4:20:20 AM
Mine also says boxed shipment,

I ordered mine about 3 hours into the sale on the 17th via PayPal. *Fingers Crossed*
---
If it can't be fixed with pantyhose and fencing wire, it's not worth fixing.
PSN: PointHrO STEAM: PointHrO
#4kenshin788Posted 1/22/2013 4:41:17 AM
Mine says

SOLD OUT! Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch – Wizard’s Edition Club Namco Exclusive
Boxed Shipment
#5mucloudPosted 1/22/2013 4:43:35 AM
The only reason they got cancelled was cause some dude had an old card on file and the company didn't take that card off file. So they charged that old card and never went through.
---
Thermaltake Armor+ Full tower black W7 64bit GA990FXAUD3 FX 4170 Quad Core 4.2GHz 1000watt Rosewell PSU 32GB RAM XFX HD Radeon 7850 2GB
#6SoopaSte123Posted 1/22/2013 5:17:36 AM
kenshin788 posted...
Mine says

SOLD OUT! Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch – Wizard’s Edition Club Namco Exclusive
Boxed Shipment

So does mine. I don't like that SOLD OUT part... hopefully its just referring to the product name
#7ZEOPOWER6Posted 1/22/2013 5:26:11 AM
Yes, they changed the name of the item to reflect that there are NO MORE copies after they went on sale again a few days ago. Do not worry!
#8JumpmandkPosted 1/22/2013 5:35:45 AM(edited)
Last night they started charging accounts on file, so they should be shipping out today. Everyone of my orders has been charged, but I went with the cheap shipping, so I have no idea when these may arrive(and in what condition).

So if anyone wants to know if there order is good, you should check your CC/Paypal account, and see if your payment has been processed. You should also check your emails, because if they had any problems charging your account, they will cancel your order.

Does anyone know where they ship from?
#9ZEOPOWER6Posted 1/22/2013 5:34:19 AM
Jumpmandk posted...
Lst night they started charging accounts on file, so they should be shipping out today. Everyone of my orders has been charged, but I went with the cheap shipping, so I have no idea when these may arrive.

California is what we are thinking since both companies are located here but..... You never know!
#10JumpmandkPosted 1/22/2013 5:42:03 AM
ZEOPOWER6 posted...
Jumpmandk posted...
Lst night they started charging accounts on file, so they should be shipping out today. Everyone of my orders has been charged, but I went with the cheap shipping, so I have no idea when these may arrive.

California is what we are thinking since both companies are located here but..... You never know!

Yeah, I ordered from them a few years ago, and I actually had an issue with my order being returned due to a labeling mishap on their end, but I don't remember where it was shipped from.

I hope I don't have the same issues this time around. The good thing was UPS was used, so the package was trackable and they redelivered it free of charge once they received it.

If these do ship from CA, I'm glad I went with standard shipping, as most of my ground UPS packages from CA arrive within 1-2 days.