GameStop release date...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: johnwiser

johnwiser
3 years ago#1
Does anyone know if this indeed comes out today? I checked with the GameStop website and it states it is shipping today, 1/22/13. I hope I am wrong but IF it is shipping today we will not get this until tomorrow ( at least at GameStop).

User Info: songoku99

songoku99
3 years ago#2
I usually get preorders delivered to my door step the day of release. It might depend on your proximity to your nearest gamestop.
pearl FC: 3353 2356 3740

User Info: Leanaunfurled

Leanaunfurled
3 years ago#3
My GS has had it in for a while.
http://i.imgur.com/INrw2.gif
http://i.imgur.com/4RgpO.gif

User Info: Video_Game_Czar

Video_Game_Czar
3 years ago#4
They should have it today, They just haven't updated the website. They should have gotten the game a few days ago.
PSN: VideoGameCzar l XBL: VideoGameCzar l Steam: TheVideoGameCzar

User Info: playboyskitch

playboyskitch
3 years ago#5
Mine had it yesterday, got the text yesterday to pick it up today.
"But just when everyone had let their guard down, a vast number of AIDA tentacles have appeared and pierced Atoli's body...."

User Info: Quasar_330

Quasar_330
3 years ago#6
playboyskitch posted...
Mine had it yesterday, got the text yesterday to pick it up today.

Same. Heading over in a few hours.

User Info: johnwiser

johnwiser
3 years ago#7
Sounds good. My day off so I can grab my copy and come home and play it for a few hours. Thank you for your replies.

User Info: WhalinDan

WhalinDan
3 years ago#8
Its out trust me..I called mine last night and they said they have it but cant sell it.

User Info: aaroncort

aaroncort
3 years ago#9
I felt that there may be a shortage a per ordered it on Sunday. The GameStop guy told me that I got the last one.
Steam: Avant_Tarde

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived