Mine didn't ship yet>?

#1ChronuxPosted 1/22/2013 6:11:15 AM
I ordered back in August from the website, still haven't got an email that it shipped.

It's obviously sold out on the website but they didn't send mine..... what gives..
#2ZEOPOWER6Posted 1/22/2013 6:13:08 AM(edited)
Chronux posted...
I ordered back in August from the website, still haven't got an email that it shipped.

It's obviously sold out on the website but they didn't send mine..... what gives..

No one has had their copies shipped yet from club Namco. I ordered back in July and I just know I got charged last night.
#3TiaelPosted 1/22/2013 6:33:23 AM
I was charged last night too, and the site says something like Sold Out! Club Namco Wizard Edition, etc. etc.
No confirmation email of anything, just hoping DR isn't that inept to screw it up when I ordered this past summer, but I've heard bad things.
---
Ni no Kuni Wizard Edition- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OcEGEGpFgRU
Dragon Quest > Tales of > Final Fantasy, but I enjoy all three. Da Bears!
#4Fear the MONKEYPosted 1/22/2013 7:20:46 AM
Tiael posted...
I was charged last night too, and the site says something like Sold Out! Club Namco Wizard Edition, etc. etc.
No confirmation email of anything, just hoping DR isn't that inept to screw it up when I ordered this past summer, but I've heard bad things.

i know. im so nervous now after reading everyone's telling of their bad experience(s)...im praying i still get mine, cuz even though i ordered in august, i tried to check on my order and apparently the order number may or may not exist in their systems. wtf?
---
psn id: FearTheMonkey