Digital River 24/7 Number. Namco Bandai/Digital River Closed till 9AM PST

#1Ranmaje328Posted 1/22/2013 7:41:18 AM(edited)
I have noticed there has been a Tsunami (no pun intended) complaints by other Gamefaqs and Namco Bandai Games Forum Posters that are complaining that Digital River once again gives atrocious customer service to their online customers.

If anyone wants to complain early in the morning here is Digital River's Number that is 24/7. They handle all online orders and shipments for most video game companies like Capcom USA. Remember the delayed shipments of the Limited Edition Steelbook Case and Shuma Gorath Shirt of Marvel vs Capcom 3 back in the days, yes they handle all the payments, preorders and shipping in the past.

I read lots of complaints from the better business beareau from them as they are too massive I still wonder while they do e-commerce to video game companies these days.

Speak to a supervisor only if a customer service is rude and cannot help you. Escalate this situation of misprocessed orders as I am also one of the few who preordered back since 8/26/12.

http://www.contacthelp.com/directory/Shopping/Computer+Software/Digital+River?ListingID=866

I do not want people to get screwed over a limited edition as I do not blame Namco Bandai USA but them using Digital River to process preorders and now we get backstabbing e-mails past midnight for all the hard waiting for 5 months.

This is not fair. All contact the Namco Bandai supervisors if a customer service representaive is rude and not helpful. Give them a chance first to say their part before escalating the situation.

Again Namco Bandai USA Customer Service will not open up till 8:30AM Pacific Standard Time. (Revised and cannot change Header Title due to edit function of Gamefaqs)

Namco Bandai USA and Digital River Customer Service Support Phone Number.

1-888-776-2626 Open 8:30AM to 5:30AM Pacific Standard Time (Revised)

Lastly have them check the online order number history on the unsubmitted and submitted parts along with its date of data entry. Most people I heard did not get a proper invoice after a preorder is done back in 8/26/12 and got a error message while viewing it.

As for myself I got the message after midnight and my debit card was not charged.

Let your voices be heard and also if someone can inform the video game blogging website kotaku.com please do so and spread the word.

Thanks

From a die hard anime a video game Otaku.

Jason

---
Jason Nagal Estioko
#2AdamPA1006Posted 1/22/2013 7:34:58 AM
Dude please help me it said it couldnt charge my card any my order is canceled!!

"Dear, John ,

We’re sorry but your order (11597849319) for Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch – Wizard’s Edition could not be processed. The credit card on file could not be authorized for payment. As a result, your order has been cancelled.

Unfortunately due to the limited nature of this product, it is no longer available for purchase.

Please note: This email message was sent from a notification-only address that cannot accept incoming email. Please do not reply to this message."

This is BS BS please help! The debit card I used to place the order expired and I got a new one but the number on it is still the same nothing should have changed. I have still have the confirmation email I got when I pre ordered the first day it was available this is BS!
#3PirateMoePosted 1/22/2013 7:37:48 AM
Ranmaje328 posted...
I have noticed there has been a Tsunami (no pun intended) complaints

What you said isn't a pun, so you don't have to worry.
#4beb2592Posted 1/22/2013 7:40:35 AM
AdamPA1006 posted...
Dude please help me it said it couldnt charge my card any my order is canceled!!

"Dear, John ,

We’re sorry but your order (11597849319) for Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch – Wizard’s Edition could not be processed. The credit card on file could not be authorized for payment. As a result, your order has been cancelled.

Unfortunately due to the limited nature of this product, it is no longer available for purchase.

Please note: This email message was sent from a notification-only address that cannot accept incoming email. Please do not reply to this message."

This is BS BS please help! The debit card I used to place the order expired and I got a new one but the number on it is still the same nothing should have changed. I have still have the confirmation email I got when I pre ordered the first day it was available this is BS!

Not sure there is much you can do. They didn't charge your account until the item shipped and since your card expired when it shipped the charge could not be made. And yes, it was a limited quantity so they can't really send you one. It sucks but it is what it is :/
#5flashfactor7Posted 1/22/2013 7:42:35 AM
AdamPA1006 posted...

"Dear, John ,

Afraid you just can't get the WE anymore.

I has tried to order a second copy to get 1 day shipping and they couldn't charge my card, they cancelled it.

So only the first order went through.

Sorry to hear about that man.
---
PSN & twitch.tv - flashfactor7
Playing & Streaming: Ni No Kuni
#6LightRukiaPosted 1/22/2013 7:44:03 AM
DR is really horrible, I have no idea why game companies use them for their online stores (for those of you who didn't know thq capcom, ea, and ubisoft's store uses digital river as well). You'd think all these companies would know about how bad they are by now and drop them already.
---
http://i.imgur.com/3pdnu.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/mH6dQ.gif
#7DeadSPosted 1/22/2013 8:11:15 AM
AdamPA1006 posted...

"Dear, John ,

The security code on the back of your card changes when you get a new card with the same #.
---
"Through time, through space, it will never end."
#8HaLLuZiNaTiOnZsPosted 1/22/2013 8:14:58 AM
better business bureau

BBB is a scam.
---
I'm sleepy.