Side Quest No.44

#1NettoLanPosted 1/22/2013 7:39:23 AM
So this quest requires me to find [forest dweller]. Where can i find him? I dont see him on map. Any ideas?
---
PSN: iBiiNG
#2VitharPosted 1/22/2013 7:41:02 AM
From the quest guide on this site:

#44 森で暮らす人々 The People of the Forests
Talk to the forest guardians in the woods north-east of Goronell.
They are having a problem with Bridrills. Five groups of errant
Buridrills will now pop up on the map outside of the woods.
Defeat all five groups and then talk to the quest-giver.

Hope it helps
---
PSN: Vithar ~ Xbox: Vithar360
#3NettoLan(Topic Creator)Posted 1/22/2013 8:01:05 AM
where is this basiluna meadows wood? north-east of goronell? its not ding dong dell or deep dark wood. i dont see it anywhere on the map
---
#4Deadeye666Posted 1/22/2013 8:08:51 AM
If you spent a night at the inn in Ding Dong Dell you should have gotten a map of the area in your book. When you look at that you can see that there is a small sign in one of the woods north-east of Ding Dong Dell. That means that you can actually enter that forest. It looks like a dark little tree inside of the forest.
#5NettoLan(Topic Creator)Posted 1/22/2013 8:21:24 AM
hmm weird i only see four icon indicating roling hill, deep dark wood, golden grove and ding dong dell, i dont see any sign that represent the dweller.
---
#6Deadeye666Posted 1/22/2013 8:30:37 AM
When you look at the map inside your Wizards book (not the map you open with R1) you should see all kinds of little black markings all across the map. If you zoom into one of the little wooded areas NE of Ding Dong Dell you should see what appears to be a little dark tree inside of it. Thatīs where you need to go. It doesnīt appear on your mini map at all.