Gamestop not carrying a lot non preordered

#101CrazyFool319Posted 1/22/2013 1:58:20 PM
If this happened that often the district manager would get complaints a lot. Its not hard to get the contact info for the district manager. Any complaints get funneled to him.
---
SEAHAWKS
#102RuneArcanisPosted 1/22/2013 2:22:05 PM
The bottom of my receipt says my reserve is held for 48 hours and physical bonus items are while supplies last. I cannot go in today to purchase mine, but it should still be there tomorrow, my steelbook case on the other hand, may not be.
#103Kageblade23Posted 1/22/2013 3:05:14 PM
The_Boredoms posted...
I'm with the TC on this one. Opportunism may be frowned upon in general, but it's a great way to get what you want. We all die in the end anyway, so who cares?

you sir are just as ugly as the TC stepping on other peoples toes to get what you want is not a trait that people admire maybe if it was a competition or something along those lines but to gain at someone elses loss is the very reason why america got put into a recession... so not caring about something as small as pre-ordering a game just to make sure you pick it up at launch because you know your friend is gonna let you p/u someone elses pre-order is down right Fubared...
#104vgsrulePosted 1/22/2013 3:22:30 PM
If the TC is serious, **** you.

If he's trolling, I don't understand the point of making everyone hate him.
---
http://backloggery.com/khff123
http://myanimelist.net/animelist/A_Metal_Pipe
#105pacpuf7249Posted 1/22/2013 3:31:48 PM
CynicalGamer1 posted...
...hes let me take online codes/passes from new copies for used games i bought. .

Youre probably that damn a*****e who stole my "new" ( it didnt have plastic) Resistance 3 copy's (that i got last Christmas) Online Pass! Have you been/lived in Puerto Rico in the last 3 years?
---
Cool Smash is an action movie in where Matrix-and-X-Men-like characters fight in the warehouse that appeared in the first episode of Falling Skies.
#106lifeline81Posted 1/22/2013 8:01:51 PM
Hmm, I don't know if its a troll or not, but somehow i'm not mind blown by it.
---
Norma "Join my team and be my friend, damnit!" (Tales of Legendia)
PSN: BlueHippo12 - Now Playing: Skyrim, WKC II, ToGf.
#107DaEEryPosted 1/22/2013 8:07:03 PM
What a noob move TC.
#108SlimCreeperPosted 1/25/2013 12:51:15 PM
Yea but something even worse than that is going on. Employees keep preorder bonuses like this and sell them on ebay.

I went in last night and asked if there was any extra preorder bonuses for Ni No Kuni
one employee was like "oh yea we have some they are just a steel book case" and she went to go get one out of a box and this other managerial looking employee damn near tackled her before she got to it.
and was like "no no no no no no we uhh well the thing is..." giving me this total bold face lie face "we need to uh.. wait till uh.. next week to give them out because theres this new policy where uh... if one store doesn't get as many as another... uh we need to wait till uhh.. the stock balances out.. *awkward uncomfortable smile*"
so I asked if I called next week would they give me one "OHHHHH SUUURE WE WILL"
even haphazardly taped a post-it with my name on it to the box.

so I bought the last copy of the game they had.. so I knew it was a load a bull.
what if I had preordered it they would have my preorder bonus, but no game for me?

so I come home and look on ebay.... and then it all made sense.
no way is gamestop going to call me, no way are they going to have any "extra" to give out.
good luck people these employees know whats up.
at my store there was entire box full of preorder steel books and no copies of the actual game.
#109jungledeevaPosted 1/25/2013 12:54:42 PM
If I were that person I would be pissed, especially knowing that this game is probably pretty hard to find by now. I hope the karma bus hits you and your friends hard TC.
---
Best Friend Tabitha's best friend.
My baby girl was born January 8th 2012!! She is amazing <3
#110EraYachiPosted 1/25/2013 12:58:02 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]