Gamestop not carrying a lot non preordered

#41ToadWarriorPosted 1/22/2013 10:29:44 AM
If anyone's worried about not geting the game (like I was after reading the topic, busy until this evening) go to Bestbuy or Futureshop website and reserve online, it's a very easy process.
#42Herod2Posted 1/22/2013 10:31:26 AM
Wow. What a d****** thing to do. I hope your friend gets fired and your ps3 malfunctions. You're a thief.
#43OoSubaruoOPosted 1/22/2013 10:34:20 AM(edited)
XdieX posted...
The world is a harsh and ugly place... everyone just needs to stop acting like these kinds of things never happen.

Enjoy the game TC

What does this have to do with TC being a douche? Gamestop policy is to hold a pre-ordered item for 2 days max. Selling it before that is just a douche thing to do.

mearhar1 posted...
LightHawKnight posted...
taskun_34 posted...
Hope your manager gets fired for that, as it's against Gamestop policy to even do that kind of s***

It not actually. If someone walks in before the person who preordered, they can sell it to them. If they are dicks. And knowing GS employees, a lot of them are.

No Gamestop policy is to hold it for 48 hours.

Don't bother arguing this with LHK, he's a known Gamestop bandwangon hater.
---
Pokemon Black 2 FC: 0605-4074-6062
#44JakesTablePosted 1/22/2013 10:36:23 AM
Everything comes full cirlce one way or another. What you do to someone else, either cheating them directly or not, comes back to you. If you're happy with that, go right ahead.
#45gohoanqPosted 1/22/2013 10:45:52 AM
CynicalGamer1 posted...
I never preorder unless it gives me a good incentive to. A dull steel case that will take up more room is not a good enough reason. So I went to gamestop to pick up a copy and the manager who i know pretty well said they only got 2 copies in for non preorders and they sold them already.

Long story short..having friends within gamestop is very beneficial as I got him to let me buy someones preordered copy. Basically he can always just tell them that there was a problem with shipment and it will come in soon. Sounds jerkish but we do this thing a lot...hes let me take online codes/passes from new copies for used games i bought.

Anyway..my point was..if you didnt preorder...well i wish you luck. Oh and the store I go to does very good business so its likely most other gamestops will have low quantities too.

You're a horrible person lol You screwed over someone else who has had this preordered TO GUARANTEE THEM SELF A COPY... just because you were too what..? Lazy? to go and preorder yourself? "boo hoo I personally dislike this bonus" is a terrible reason not to do it and then what? You're upset because gamestop follows a "PREORDER THE GAMES YOU WANT" business practice? Seriously messed up. Your friend should be fired.
---
---
My 3DS FC is 2277 - 8061 - 3461. I'll add anyone so please feel free to let me know if you want to be added. :)
#46PHOENIXZEROPosted 1/22/2013 10:49:25 AM
Would be awesome if the person who lost their pre-ordered copy was a member here.
---
Search engines are awesome, you can find the answer to the question that's been asked a hundred times before in a manner of seconds, more people should try it.
#47CynicalGamer1(Topic Creator)Posted 1/22/2013 10:50:26 AM
Leanaunfurled posted...
I have never actually said this before, to anyone, but I hope you get the YLOD.

-gasp- he said the 'y' words.

But no, seriously guys, you're playing right into this person's hands. Let's talk about the game instead of paying attention to trolls saying it's childish and that they steal other people's copies. :)

I didn't STEAL anything. If someone preorders a game and puts down partial amount on it..they do not own it. I paid full amount for it so i did not steal anything.

and yeah ok im a troll. i posted my situation about the game being limited in some stores and people focused on small details and decided to insult me by telling me i should go to hell for buying a video game. yeah im the troll.
#48Synthetic_CKPosted 1/22/2013 10:54:31 AM
CynicalGamer1 posted...
lolwut
So what if someone doesn't get their game. They can just ask for a refund on their deposit and go get it somewhere else. XD.

The irony of this statement will forever be lost on you, sadly.
---
LOL@console fanboys. Just because it's the only console YOU own doesn't mean the others suck. Great games on all systems. Get over yourself, shut up and play.
#49ff7fan321v2Posted 1/22/2013 10:55:07 AM
CynicalGamer1 posted...
I didn't STEAL anything. If someone preorders a game and puts down partial amount on it..they do not own it. I paid full amount for it so i did not steal anything.

and yeah ok im a troll. i posted my situation about the game being limited in some stores and people focused on small details and decided to insult me by telling me i should go to hell for buying a video game. yeah im the troll.

Different situations but just to prove your arrogance.

If someone is leasing a car or a house and have a down payment on it with the intention of buying it. Someone who walks up with the money to buy it, they should be allowed to without the other person being informed?
---
PSN - ff7fan321
#50gldooriiPosted 1/22/2013 10:55:30 AM
Wouldn't expect anything less from Gamestop.
---
PSN - gldoorii
Live - xgldooriix