Gamestop not carrying a lot non preordered

#51OhHeyltsYouPosted 1/22/2013 10:58:57 AM
CynicalGamer1 posted...
Leanaunfurled posted...
I have never actually said this before, to anyone, but I hope you get the YLOD.

-gasp- he said the 'y' words.

But no, seriously guys, you're playing right into this person's hands. Let's talk about the game instead of paying attention to trolls saying it's childish and that they steal other people's copies. :)

I didn't STEAL anything. If someone preorders a game and puts down partial amount on it..they do not own it. I paid full amount for it so i did not steal anything.

You didn't steal anything, but your friend is a dumb****. It's against company policy to sell a pre-ordered game within the first 48 hours. If that customer somehow figured out your friend did that and reported the store number and who the manager is to somehow higher up. Then your friend could possibly lose his job.
---
PSN: NaturaIBorn
#52Herod2Posted 1/22/2013 10:59:01 AM
Actually you did steal someones day 1 copy. Sure they can pick it up later...but then you, someone who didn't want to preorder but still wanted itday 1 could also have picked it up later.

And some pay off their preorders immediately. I never only partially pay. You're a douche+ but at least you are aware of that.
#53Madridiq8ePosted 1/22/2013 10:59:20 AM
honestly that manager should be reported.

and sorry man but you're a d*ck
#54SoruguePosted 1/22/2013 11:01:01 AM
CynicalGamer1 posted...
Leanaunfurled posted...

But no, seriously guys, you're playing right into this person's hands. Let's talk about the game instead of paying attention to trolls saying it's childish and that they steal other people's copies. :)

I didn't STEAL anything. If someone preorders a game and puts down partial amount on it..they do not own it. I paid full amount for it so i did not steal anything.

and yeah ok im a troll. i posted my situation about the game being limited in some stores and people focused on small details and decided to insult me by telling me i should go to hell for buying a video game. yeah im the troll.

No your not a troll TC your just a Douche whom deserves to have their PS3 explode while your placing the game in the drive. Obviously, a preorder dose not mean ownership of the game. However it IS a reservation of a product being held for that specific buyer. You had well over a year to preorder, and just because you failed to do so out of pure laziness you rip-off someone else? Not only do they not get their preorder bonus, but they also may miss out on getting their game all together? You truly are a tool my friend.

I hope every game your looking for this year is out of stock or when you DO preorder a game the same thing happens to you, and that gamestop employee not only gets fired but fined as well.
---
GT- Magus 730 / PSN - Revolver_Magus
#55CynicalGamer1(Topic Creator)Posted 1/22/2013 11:01:31 AM
ff7fan321v2 posted...
CynicalGamer1 posted...

and yeah ok im a troll. i posted my situation about the game being limited in some stores and people focused on small details and decided to insult me by telling me i should go to hell for buying a video game. yeah im the troll.

Different situations but just to prove your arrogance.

If someone is leasing a car or a house and have a down payment on it with the intention of buying it. Someone who walks up with the money to buy it, they should be allowed to without the other person being informed?

Yes. Shouldn't matter where the money comes from just so the seller gets it.
#56terminal21Posted 1/22/2013 11:04:08 AM
More likely you didn't preorder because you were too dumb to realize a localized jrpg might not have plenty of extra copies and either didn't get the game at all or had to go somewhere else to find it.

The above is orders of magnitude more plausible to me than your silly troll topic.

If you have the game shut up and go play it. As I live on the west coast my gamestop is just opening and I'm off to get mine.

(more troll food, sigh)
#57LightHawKnightPosted 1/22/2013 11:06:21 AM
OoSubaruoO posted...
XdieX posted...
The world is a harsh and ugly place... everyone just needs to stop acting like these kinds of things never happen.

Enjoy the game TC

What does this have to do with TC being a douche? Gamestop policy is to hold a pre-ordered item for 2 days max. Selling it before that is just a douche thing to do.

mearhar1 posted...
LightHawKnight posted...
taskun_34 posted...
Hope your manager gets fired for that, as it's against Gamestop policy to even do that kind of s***

It not actually. If someone walks in before the person who preordered, they can sell it to them. If they are dicks. And knowing GS employees, a lot of them are.

No Gamestop policy is to hold it for 48 hours.

Don't bother arguing this with LHK, he's a known Gamestop bandwangon hater.

Ignore this guy. He knows nothing about GS at all. He is a known hater of anyone who had any problems with GS and thinks the store is the best in the world. According to this guy, even if you visited over 5 GS and had terrible times each time, the stores are still good. No matter what experiences you have had, GS is good. What a troll.

I have seen them sell other people'e preorder before and the stores are quite terrible.
---
The Official Odin of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board.
"You know how confusing the whole good-evil concept is for me."
#58CynicalGamer1(Topic Creator)Posted 1/22/2013 11:06:46 AM
Sorugue posted...
CynicalGamer1 posted...
Leanaunfurled posted...

No your not a troll TC your just a Douche whom deserves to have their PS3 explode while your placing the game in the drive. Obviously, a preorder dose not mean ownership of the game. However it IS a reservation of a product being held for that specific buyer. You had well over a year to preorder, and just because you failed to do so out of pure laziness you rip-off someone else? Not only do they not get their preorder bonus, but they also may miss out on getting their game all together? You truly are a tool my friend.

I hope every game your looking for this year is out of stock or when you DO preorder a game the same thing happens to you, and that gamestop employee not only gets fired but fined as well.

Good luck with that happening, like I said I usually get what I want. Being in good with the manager at gamestop has served me well as I have obtained some stuff over the years that would of been harder to get. Dead Space preorder artbook, various preorder dlc without having to preorder and games that should of been sold out. The point is, it might be a douche thing to do...but it serves me well.

Bottom line is gamestop got their sale no matter what. If I had said oh ok thanks and just left and went somewhere else..they would not have the sale. So whether it was me or the preorder guy/gal...doesnt matter as they got their money for it.

Dont act like any of you wouldnt of done the same thing.

Now my next question is...the strategy guide dlc. is it a code in the guide? i may ask my buddy if I can open a guide and take the dlc code out as I dont want to spend 40$ for a guide.
#59fallingpowersPosted 1/22/2013 11:07:38 AM
I would be pissed if I wasted time and gas just to be told that gamestop didn't have my preordered copy upon arriving. Especially if I somehow knew that some kid couldn't wait to buy the game when he didn't have a copy reserved for himself, but got it anyway.
#60uzimaki557Posted 1/22/2013 11:07:41 AM
Here's something this necromancer and his underling didn't think of...
The games came with a metal case, they only shipped those with pre orders. So what to do with the case ? Cause now the guy with the missing metal case will be expecting one.
Also this person coming into get the game already probably got a confirmation call his game had arrived.

So if the person missing the game is as passionate about it as I am then they'll be on the phone with the district manager.

One last thing that invalidates all of this if you've worked in any retail that takes pre orders. When the store received that game they scanned in each copy and now can easily tell one was essentially stolen by an employee and resold.

So we can conclude your 3 things OP, a thief, a misery prophet, and a liar. Congrats you suck.