Gamestop not carrying a lot non preordered

#61ZazabarPosted 1/22/2013 10:11:54 AM
If you plan on buying the game at full price, why not just preorder it anyway?
---
http://www.xfire.com/profile/zazabar/
You'll see...I'll still be Andy's favorite toy. >:)
#62drclaeysPosted 1/22/2013 10:16:01 AM
Friends,

Can you give me the location of this gamestop, so I can go in and make friends with these guys.

No wonder gamestop has such a bad rap.

Thanks for sharing.
---
Dr. Darrell of Michigan.
#63CynicalGamer1(Topic Creator)Posted 1/22/2013 10:16:29 AM
uzimaki557 posted...
Here's something this necromancer and his underling didn't think of...
The games came with a metal case, they only shipped those with pre orders. So what to do with the case ? Cause now the guy with the missing metal case will be expecting one.
Also this person coming into get the game already probably got a confirmation call his game had arrived.

So if the person missing the game is as passionate about it as I am then they'll be on the phone with the district manager.

One last thing that invalidates all of this if you've worked in any retail that takes pre orders. When the store received that game they scanned in each copy and now can easily tell one was essentially stolen by an employee and resold.

So we can conclude your 3 things OP, a thief, a misery prophet, and a liar. Congrats you suck.

Wrong. The preorders arrive with a packing slip and name and number for each one. I know legitimate cases of where preorders did not come in or they were accidently sold. So we are in fact lying to the person but i really dont care as long as I got what i wanted.

As far as the metal case goes, it was already pointed out that not every preorder gets one. Physical preorder items are only given to those who preorder by a certain date. There was 16 or so preorders for this game...and they only got 10 cases. Whoever preordered earliest will get one..this one stated by someone else here.

I think you are failing to realize that a preordered game copy is exactly the same as a normal game copy...same upc and everything. And really do you think gamestop in general will care? they dont care where their money comes from just so long as they get it.
#64ff7fan321v2Posted 1/22/2013 10:21:51 AM
CynicalGamer1 posted...
So we are in fact lying to the person but i really dont care as long as I got what i wanted.

So you view morality as "If I get what I want, I don't care."

That is a great way to look at life. Good luck ever being an important person to anyone because looks like you care only for and will only ever care for good old #1.

yes, it's a game. Yes you're a total douche. Enjoy the morals you traded for a video game. Cheers.
---
PSN - ff7fan321
#65Darth RustitoPosted 1/22/2013 10:23:03 AM
Computers need the capability to let you reach through your screen and hit someone already.
---
Be safe at night--sleep with a cop.
#66uzimaki557Posted 1/22/2013 10:28:05 AM
CynicalGamer1 posted...
uzimaki557 posted...
Here's something this necromancer and his underling didn't think of...
The games came with a metal case, they only shipped those with pre orders. So what to do with the case ? Cause now the guy with the missing metal case will be expecting one.
Also this person coming into get the game already probably got a confirmation call his game had arrived.

So if the person missing the game is as passionate about it as I am then they'll be on the phone with the district manager.

One last thing that invalidates all of this if you've worked in any retail that takes pre orders. When the store received that game they scanned in each copy and now can easily tell one was essentially stolen by an employee and resold.

So we can conclude your 3 things OP, a thief, a misery prophet, and a liar. Congrats you suck.

Wrong. The preorders arrive with a packing slip and name and number for each one. I know legitimate cases of where preorders did not come in or they were accidently sold. So we are in fact lying to the person but i really dont care as long as I got what i wanted.

As far as the metal case goes, it was already pointed out that not every preorder gets one. Physical preorder items are only given to those who preorder by a certain date. There was 16 or so preorders for this game...and they only got 10 cases. Whoever preordered earliest will get one..this one stated by someone else here.

I think you are failing to realize that a preordered game copy is exactly the same as a normal game copy...same upc and everything. And really do you think gamestop in general will care? they dont care where their money comes from just so long as they get it.

This guys a big fat phony.. hey a big fat phony posted here
#67uzimaki557Posted 1/22/2013 10:29:45 AM
This guys a big fat phony.. hey a big fat phony posted here
#68CynicalGamer1(Topic Creator)Posted 1/22/2013 10:32:02 AM
and this is why the gaming community is laughed at. You guys need to chill the f out already. Morals over a purchase of a video game? Wow, yeah ok.

I thought the peak of idiocy I saw on the internet was people who called me a thief because I bought 4 copies of Mass Effect 3 CE sold 3 of them at launch for a 40$ profit. But noooo im sorry telling me to go to hell or that I have no morals because i was creative in how I obtained a video game...chill out already. It doesn't even effect any of you
#69Herod2Posted 1/22/2013 10:39:43 AM
If you wanted the game enough to screw over someone why are you here and not playing it? The more I think about it the more I doubt your claim. As a former employee of GS I seriously doubt a manager such as the one you described would be hired much less keep that job for long. Quit your trolling.
#70OoSubaruoOPosted 1/22/2013 10:40:10 AM
CynicalGamer1 posted...
and this is why the gaming community is laughed at. You guys need to chill the f out already. Morals over a purchase of a video game? Wow, yeah ok.

I thought the peak of idiocy I saw on the internet was people who called me a thief because I bought 4 copies of Mass Effect 3 CE sold 3 of them at launch for a 40$ profit. But noooo im sorry telling me to go to hell or that I have no morals because i was creative in how I obtained a video game...chill out already. It doesn't even effect any of you

The gaming community isn't being laughed at because of this, you're just an arrogant fool who thinks it's ok to screw someone out of their pre-order because you were too lazy to pre-order the game yourself.
---
Pokemon Black 2 FC: 0605-4074-6062