Gamestop not carrying a lot non preordered

#91find no fan tar seaPosted 1/22/2013 12:36:59 PM
_Ultimate_Sora_ posted...
You and your friend are heartless.

---
IF you like JRPG or Pokemon, go do youself a favor and play Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch
#92Synthetic_CKPosted 1/22/2013 12:59:58 PM(edited)
CynicalGamer1 posted...
and this is why the gaming community is laughed at. You guys need to chill the f out already. Morals over a purchase of a video game? Wow, yeah ok.

I thought the peak of idiocy I saw on the internet was people who called me a thief because I bought 4 copies of Mass Effect 3 CE sold 3 of them at launch for a 40$ profit. But noooo im sorry telling me to go to hell or that I have no morals because i was creative in how I obtained a video game...chill out already. It doesn't even effect any of you

At this point it's clear you're just posting for sh*ts and giggles. You bought those 3 copies legit (assuming) so it's shame on the idiots that bought them from you, nothing you really did wrong there.

It affects a fellow gamer that won't get the copy he deserves and will feel the frustration of not getting what he expected and put money on. I don't expect a non-gamer to understand though so I'm done here.
---
LOL@console fanboys. Just because it's the only console YOU own doesn't mean the others suck. Great games on all systems. Get over yourself, shut up and play.
#93Janobii_IvyPosted 1/22/2013 12:46:22 PM
Always preorder niche games you want. That means they'll send a shipment in.
---
Amber stole my sig before it existed.
#94thecrushaPosted 1/22/2013 12:46:48 PM
that why when i preorder i want it delivered
---
If i was God, i would only want one thing,
'EVERYTHING'
#95don_juan_darkoPosted 1/22/2013 12:48:39 PM
Long story short..having friends within gamestop is very beneficial as I got him to let me buy someones preordered copy.

Anyway..my point was..if you didnt preorder...well i wish you luck.

Long story short, don't buy at GameStop.

I haven't bought anything there in years, and this is a perfect example of why, I hope they go bankrupt.
#96PapaJupe13Posted 1/22/2013 12:51:07 PM
Just wanted to remind folks that the game is actually out now...so maybe you stop feeding the obvious troll and start talking about the game?
Maybe ignore the people obviously trying to get you all bent out of shape and talk about the game?
Flip this game board from the useless crap it has been the past week or so and make it awesome...maybe?
---
Are you a bug, Bill Murray?
#97don_juan_darkoPosted 1/22/2013 12:55:19 PM
Just wanted to remind folks that the game is actually out now...so maybe you stop feeding the obvious troll and start talking about the game?
Maybe ignore the people obviously trying to get you all bent out of shape and talk about the game?
Flip this game board from the useless crap it has been the past week or so and make it awesome...maybe?

Good point, the OP seems to start controversial threads and never reply to them, oh and even claims to be a girl. A troll for sure.
#98PapaJupe13Posted 1/22/2013 1:03:01 PM
don_juan_darko posted...

Good point, the OP seems to start controversial threads and never reply to them, oh and even claims to be a girl. A troll for sure.

Exactly. And for the past couple weeks this boards has been a useless mess of troll topics and people just being jerks to each other. I even deleted my old account thinking it was just garbage and started a new account....with a new attitude.
But the game is out now. Many of us are playing or waiting to play. People should focus on the game now instead of all this other stupid useless crap.
I always thought you can judge how good a board is by the topics with the most posts. If it is the troll topics or the fad topics, then the board is lame. Right now, this board is lame. It can be great.
And what sucks is, I can not find another message board for Ni No Kuni. if there was anothe,r that would be great. But this is what we are stuck with....so why settle for stupidness?
---
Are you a bug, Bill Murray?
#99Mik_PickPosted 1/22/2013 1:04:07 PM
*Golf clap for the successful troll.*
#100chrischaserxPosted 1/22/2013 1:22:39 PM
CynicalGamer1 posted...
lolwut

Also the morals of video game consumerism wasn't the point of my thread.

No, the point of this thread was to say what a dbag you are.
wut?