Strategy guide almost half off!

#21Omegatron_(Topic Creator)Posted 1/22/2013 12:47:03 PM
I cam here to offer some friendly advice, not argue about whether or not Best Buy will match this price. They matched it for me. If your local Best Buy hasn't denied you a price match, please stop jumping to conclusions.
#22madmofo145Posted 1/22/2013 12:52:41 PM
If your best buy will match it's a good way of getting it today, but it's also $23.75 on Amazon right now, for those interested.
#23stekim40Posted 1/22/2013 12:54:04 PM
Total waste of money, also a great way to ruin the entire game for you.
---
Playing: Far Cry 3, PC Minecraft, Skyrim , F1 2012
Waiting for: ELITE:Dangerous, GTA V, Pikmin 3, Dragon Age 3
#24flashfactor7Posted 1/22/2013 12:57:57 PM
stekim40 posted...

stfu and gtfo please, thanks.

No one cares about you guys on a walkthrough website complaining about other peoples purchases.
---
PSN & twitch.tv - flashfactor7
Playing & Streaming: Ni No Kuni
#25stekim40Posted 1/22/2013 1:01:51 PM
flashfactor7 posted...
stekim40 posted...

stfu and gtfo please, thanks.

No one cares about you guys on a walkthrough website complaining about other peoples purchases.

Just because this site has walkthroughs, doesn't mean I read them which I don't, I use the site to get into on games I might be interested in buying.

Pity you have to cry and have a guide hand-hold you all the was through it. wow following a guide to play the game, what a sense of achievement you must get when you finish it. ...oh wait :D
---
Playing: Far Cry 3, PC Minecraft, Skyrim , F1 2012
Waiting for: ELITE:Dangerous, GTA V, Pikmin 3, Dragon Age 3
#26OmegaDL50Posted 1/22/2013 1:02:07 PM
stekim40 posted...

So since your so inclined to people how they should spend their money, Does that give me a right to tell you where you can spend yours?

We get you don't like strategy guides. Maybe you can actually do something intelligent for once and actually avoid topics like these and participate in topics you do like, it would be more constructive.

Generally I'd think if one doesn't like something, they generally avoid it. Perhaps you should follow by example instead of wasting your time.
---
A fan is confident in the game they prefer being able to stand on its own merits.
A fanatic attacks the opposing game showing insecurity in the game they like.