F*** amazon

#1MoooglemanPosted 1/22/2013 1:08:39 PM
at 1 my guide was just then being prepped i went to a chat with their service rep talked to them. They said it was going to come tonight and not to worry. Now 2 hours later the date has changed to the 24th and i told them of my prior conversation with a rep and they just said "sorry for the misinformation" i'm glad i had prime but if i had to pay for shipping i'd be PISSED. I am still really annoyed just because the first person lied to me and the second wouldn't do anything about it. This is really going to make me reconsider getting stuff from amazon on release.
#2trenkenPosted 1/22/2013 1:09:28 PM
Um, you are on a website that will have a walkthrough up very soon. Im pretty sure you'll survive.
---
WiiU | CygnusZero ///// 3DS | 1504-5688-7256
PS3 | CygnusZero
#3stekim40Posted 1/22/2013 1:09:41 PM
Try to enjoy the game without the guide spoiling it all for you. you know, actually exploring and using your brain to figure it out.. like we used to. :P
---
Playing: Far Cry 3, PC Minecraft, Skyrim , F1 2012
Waiting for: ELITE:Dangerous, GTA V, Pikmin 3, Dragon Age 3
#4DrK MgIcIaNPosted 1/22/2013 1:10:10 PM
+1 for people that buy from amazon for release day games
#5BreyantPosted 1/22/2013 1:16:26 PM
I don't ever buy guides but I get all of my games from Amazon and they have never failed me yet. Release date delivery is never missed, it just sucks that UPS has me so low on their list, I dont get deliveries until 7pm usually.

Plus with Prime, shipping is essentially free for me at this point since I use the service so much!
#6flashfactor7Posted 1/22/2013 1:19:14 PM
10AM this morning I got NNK.

Guide shipped this morning, with an apology for leaving late.

No problems with Amazon except for my pre-order of Golden Sun Dark Dawn years ago that never shipped.
---
PSN & twitch.tv - flashfactor7
Playing & Streaming: Ni No Kuni
#7FrankulaPosted 1/22/2013 1:21:14 PM
Breyant posted...
I don't ever buy guides but I get all of my games from Amazon and they have never failed me yet. Release date delivery is never missed, it just sucks that UPS has me so low on their list, I dont get deliveries until 7pm usually.

Plus with Prime, shipping is essentially free for me at this point since I use the service so much!

Same exact freaking boat. Really annoys me how late UPS delivers to me.
---
Now i know why they call it salt, it's so di YUM
#8MuflagginPosted 1/22/2013 1:23:27 PM
Who the hell buys guides anymore? Look what site you're on.
---
"In the real world. You see that's where most people live and that's where Lara Croft is more well-known than Mario." - LuminescentRule
#9arcanejaPosted 1/22/2013 1:28:02 PM
I got my guide and my game today, but I live near a major Amazon warehouse.
---
~arc
What can you do when all the stars in the sky belong to you?
#10TooquikPosted 1/22/2013 1:30:49 PM
Hey dude the same thing happened to me I just made a post about it. My delivery date is the 24th too. Imma get it at gamestop
---
Gamertag: I AM 2QUIK
PSN: IAM2QUIK