F*** amazon

#21mearhar1Posted 1/22/2013 1:51:17 PM
mine is shipped for the 24th to..though they gave me $15 for my next purchase.
#22jgrulzPosted 1/22/2013 1:53:15 PM
That's what you get for ordering online. Bad choice on YOUR part. You should know this can happen ordering anything online.
---
GameFaqs. Where opinions pose as facts and opposite opinions are seen as trolling.
#23Mooogleman(Topic Creator)Posted 1/22/2013 2:28:36 PM
mearhar1 posted...

See that's not bad then. I'd be happy with that.

It's just bogus. If they told me the first time oh we are having delivery problems fine whatever. Don't tell me one thing to please me then 2 hours later tell me some thing totally different. It's bogus as hell that is what pissed me off. I could care less if it was a tooth brush or a guide or the elixer of life. I get pissed when people lie to me specifically "reputable" businesses.
#24Mooogleman(Topic Creator)Posted 1/22/2013 2:36:59 PM
Also I was reading some one who said he preordered when it first became available as well. and his got delayed to January I'm sorry but that also is really a poor buisness practice. Didn't even email him his order date just changed.
#25wifter8Posted 1/22/2013 2:41:35 PM
arcaneja posted...
I got my guide and my game today, but I live near a major Amazon warehouse.

This, I ordered on Sunday with free 5-8 day shipping, said the earliest I'd get it was next Monday. Showed up today at 11 am.
---
PSN: sjulu7
#26DemiFistPosted 1/22/2013 2:52:47 PM
Muflaggin posted...
Who the hell buys guides anymore? Look what site you're on.

not all of us want to read through walls of text.
I'll buy a strategy guide long before I'll read the majority of these faqs.
---
Eluveitie greatest Band Ever, So "Get Da Folk UP!!!"
#27thefinaloraclePosted 1/22/2013 3:04:14 PM
Mooogleman posted...
mearhar1 posted...

See that's not bad then. I'd be happy with that.

It's just bogus. If they told me the first time oh we are having delivery problems fine whatever. Don't tell me one thing to please me then 2 hours later tell me some thing totally different. It's bogus as hell that is what pissed me off. I could care less if it was a tooth brush or a guide or the elixer of life. I get pissed when people lie to me specifically "reputable" businesses.

Hey, maybe not everyone is out to get you. Crazy thought, right? I'm sure the people who work at Amazon looked at the wrong place or got your information up. Mistakes happen. I highly doubt they lied to you on purpose. You throwing a hissy fit on the internet isn't going to change anything either.
---
College takes away all of your time to play videogames :'(
Official Archer dude of the Agito XIII Board
#28SherushffxiPosted 1/22/2013 3:11:37 PM
Amazon Canada just changed my order from being shipped out today.... to instead on Thursday and to arrive Friday....
#29SkriblZzPosted 1/22/2013 3:13:49 PM
So, what? These days people can't play a game without having something to reference?

Man... back in the day, nothing felt better than finding EVERYTHING in Metroid by yourself.

Dat feel.
---
PSN: Skribz666 | Xbox Live: SkriblZz | Nintendo Network: SkriblZz
#30OhHeyltsYouPosted 1/22/2013 3:21:02 PM
Oh, big surprise here. . trenken and stekim40 in a topic that has to do with people buying guides. Why do your panties get so bunched up when people talk about guides?

inb4wereonasitethatsaboutguides
---
PSN: NaturaIBorn