F*** amazon

#31OverlordGenbuPosted 1/22/2013 3:24:40 PM
I am still waiting to get my copy of the game,Ups has not delivered mine yet.....Hopefully in another hour or less. I would love to play it before I gotta sleep and go to work in the morning....
---
PSN: Cycl0neN1nja
#32BurgerTime79Posted 1/22/2013 3:30:31 PM
trenken posted...
Um, you are on a website that will have a walkthrough up very soon. Im pretty sure you'll survive.

That's not the point. People like having the guides. This excuse of us being on a board with walkthroughs is irrelevant. Not everyone has access to the site when they're playing, and some of us like having a physical item to reference. On top of that, guides for some people are collectible.

trenken posted...
First world problems.

Guides are lame anyway. Im amazed they are even still around. Pretty sure everyone has the internet now.

Ok, so you're just an anti physical guide guy.
The fact that you had to use the "first world problems" meme to just brush off a complaint renders anything else you said null and void. That goes for anyone else using those words as well. People are allowed to have a complaint.
---
Gordon Ramsay, the Mr Resetti of cooking
#33DemiFistPosted 1/22/2013 3:41:42 PM
BurgerTime79 posted...
trenken posted...
Um, you are on a website that will have a walkthrough up very soon. Im pretty sure you'll survive.

That's not the point. People like having the guides. This excuse of us being on a board with walkthroughs is irrelevant. Not everyone has access to the site when they're playing, and some of us like having a physical item to reference. On top of that, guides for some people are collectible.

trenken posted...
First world problems.

Guides are lame anyway. Im amazed they are even still around. Pretty sure everyone has the internet now.

The fact that you had to use the "first world problems" meme to just brush off a complaint renders anything else you said null and void. That goes for anyone else using those words as well. People are allowed to have a complaint.

QFT
---
Eluveitie greatest Band Ever, So "Get Da Folk UP!!!"
#34HikewnePosted 1/22/2013 3:52:19 PM
BurgerTime79 posted...
trenken posted...

trenken posted...
First world problems.

I don't think they are saying that simply because of the fact that the people are complaining about not getting the guide. I think they are saying it because of how the people are complaining that they do not have it yet, when the game just came out. I get it, it should have been here today, but eventually it will get to you. Amazon made a mistake, okay. But as I was reading through this topic, I saw someone say that they were going to buy the guide from Gamestop because the one they ordered from Amazon had not shipped yet. Really? You are going to go to a video game store to buy one when you already purchased one, simply because it is going to take a few days to get to you.
---
No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.
#35DaMan1900Posted 1/22/2013 4:36:42 PM
i ordered a textbook from them, paid the $3.99 for next day air (prime) and guess what...it didnt arrive. it annoyed me like you wont believe(it put me behind in class) but out of 200 orders this is just the second mishap. at any rate i got my 4 bucks back xD
---
Ex Sony Fanboy
#36SmakitPosted 1/22/2013 4:37:50 PM
Not to wander off topic, but since it is more of a rant/complaint without much need for discussion anyway...

I glanced at the title and thought it said 'amazing'. Clicked it on expecting to see some talk about why this game was so great. Oh well, seeing another internet argument is just as good!
---
~ Smakit ~
#37bbv92628smPosted 1/22/2013 5:00:20 PM
Reverted_Pikkon posted...
First world problems.

---
"We're going back to potatos."
#38PrismsbladePosted 1/22/2013 5:05:41 PM
Mooogleman posted...
at 1 my guide was just then being prepped i went to a chat with their service rep talked to them. They said it was going to come tonight and not to worry. Now 2 hours later the date has changed to the 24th and i told them of my prior conversation with a rep and they just said "sorry for the misinformation" i'm glad i had prime but if i had to pay for shipping i'd be PISSED. I am still really annoyed just because the first person lied to me and the second wouldn't do anything about it. This really going to make me reconsider getting stuff from amazon on release.

No it wont.
---
Its commonly known on Gamefaqs that if anything is more evident than proven facts, its personal opinions.
#39mjc0961Posted 1/22/2013 5:06:21 PM
Mooogleman posted...
at 1 my guide

Play without a guide. It won't kill you, I promise.
---
"Jak and Daxter does not have a sequel so that doesn't prove anything." - DesperateMonkey
#40the_turnipPosted 1/22/2013 5:36:27 PM
The guide comes with DLC.