I didn't think I'd be annoyed with this game.

#51heartlessprinnyPosted 1/22/2013 8:13:09 PM
OmegaDL50 posted...
I believe the real issue here isn't the fact the dialog being "cheesy" but the fact the dialog isn't the typical American English you expected.

I guess you also probably thought the dialog for DQ8 was "cheesy" when the fact of the matter it's just accented. Yes, the more I read this topic the more glaringly obvious the issue is about the accents being of European flavour, rather then the typical American rent-a-voice talent people have become complacent with.

'Tis a pity. variety is the spice of life. T'would be rubbish if one had to bore their ears with the same stuff all the time.

Nope, now you're just assuming. And you know what they say about people that assume :).

I love European accents. Drippy sounds like a Jamaican speaking with a European accent. It's just odd to ME

It's called a Welsh accent...
#52QuiotuPosted 1/22/2013 8:13:38 PM
BlackFeathers posted...
Urim_Norgyth posted...
It's certainly getting a reaction out of you, despite your denial. I'm sorry you were born without common sense. If it's any consolation, people like you seem to be the norm these days.

A pity. We need another WW or something, I think.

Na. I'm calm sipping jamaican rum, talking to this chick and wasting my time talking to a weirdo named Urim Norgyth. I just like to argue with people who say stupid things. You're not getting a rise out of me. I'm playing this game and typing...

Wow... what kind of qualifying drivel did you just type there? Nobody here asked about your personal life, chief. 'I'm sitting here playing this game with my hot model concubine around one arm and sipping my cocktail in the other. I play with my feet. This is how I unwind after I drive around in my rocket car randomly buying every JRPG ever made.'
---
Just one call will cure it all. Take my toll, and break my fall.
Come and join my little war. You could be my broken whore.
#53StrawHatLustigPosted 1/22/2013 8:15:11 PM
Guys, he's load, talking to a chick, and sipping rum. He is obviously a grown up and we all know grown ups never heard Welsh accents or the word "fetch" before.
---
Currently playing:Resident Evil 6, Dead or Alive 5, Tokyo Jungle, Dishonored, One Piece Pirate Warriors, Retro City Rampage, Borderlands 2
#54BlackFeathers(Topic Creator)Posted 1/22/2013 8:15:40 PM
Leanaunfurled posted...
Well this is really amusing, with TC being very upset.

I'm glad you're enjoying the show. But just because I type an "angry" message at someone doesn't mean I'm upset irl. It's just simple retaliation. Now if someone had the balls to say some of this crap to me irl, it would be a different story...

Seems like some people in this topic needs to read my sig tho...
---
This is a Message Board. If you can't handle people criticizing a game that they've ALSO paid money for, then your parent's should have raised you better. :/
#55Urim_NorgythPosted 1/22/2013 8:21:05 PM(edited)
no no, dropping napalm on your house is a simple retaliation. Learn the meaning of the word simple.

Using something complicated like language is complicated bro

And it's funny you mention your sig, because it just makes you look like an idiot. Reference an earlier post of mine, if you will.
#56BlackFeathers(Topic Creator)Posted 1/22/2013 8:22:24 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#57LeanaunfurledPosted 1/22/2013 8:23:09 PM
But just because I type an "angry" message at someone doesn't mean I'm upset irl. It's just simple retaliation.

Right, in retaliation you act like an angry 13-year-old being more childish than the game you're accusing is childish. That'll show us, fo' sho'.

Fetch!
---
http://i.imgur.com/0k75L.gif
http://i.imgur.com/dPMIr.gif
#58Urim_NorgythPosted 1/22/2013 8:23:16 PM
Let the jimmies rustle.
#59LeanaunfurledPosted 1/22/2013 8:36:11 PM(edited)
You can't even type a simple sentence

Says the person who has 'parent's should have raised you better' in his sig.
---
Now Reading: Dunk and Egg
Just Read: Wheel of Time: Eye of the World
#60BlackFeathers(Topic Creator)Posted 1/22/2013 8:25:32 PM
Leanaunfurled posted...
But just because I type an "angry" message at someone doesn't mean I'm upset irl. It's just simple retaliation.

Right, in retaliation you act like an angry 13-year-old being more childish than the game you're accusing is childish. That'll show us, fo' sho'.

Fetch!

If you were smart you woud've noticed that everyone in here is being childish and arguing. Use your brain before you type. You just walked into a flame war and singled out one person. :/
---
This is a Message Board. If you can't handle people criticizing a game that they've ALSO paid money for, then your parent's should have raised you better. :/