Temple of trials, test of wits room 3

#1AzmuhPosted 1/22/2013 9:37:51 PM
Damn! Am I stupid?! (Don't answer that)

I'm having a lot of trouble here! I do not know where to move which statue! Any help?! I know it's tough to explain because its more of a picture puzzle, but any hints or help are appreciated!
---
SPINNINGU BIRDO KEECKU
#2EgHeadFoolPosted 1/22/2013 9:39:09 PM
Did you talk to the guy at the entrance for hints? He basically tells you what things need to be on top of or in proximity to other things :)
#3crimson-falconPosted 1/22/2013 9:39:44 PM
oh you passed me already

not bad

still not reached your place yet good luck
---
JP WKC2 Spearya GR40: Axe & Mage & Spear
WKC2 Spearya GR30: Axe & Mage
#4Azmuh(Topic Creator)Posted 1/22/2013 9:42:14 PM
EgHeadFool posted...
Did you talk to the guy at the entrance for hints? He basically tells you what things need to be on top of or in proximity to other things :)

So right now I have the bird on the top star sign and the dragon next to it sitting on the moon. "The bird is bound to dragon and moon, and in a star he sits" is that right?

"The beast links warrior, moon, and star, yet knows not where he fits."

This I have no clue about, tried everything. Help plox.
---
SPINNINGU BIRDO KEECKU
#5LightHawKnightPosted 1/22/2013 9:43:00 PM
I hate all the trials but the one for strength. The wits stuff is insane unless you read the hints. Two are paired with each other each time and then paired with other marks on the floor.
---
The Official Odin of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board.
"You know how confusing the whole good-evil concept is for me."
#6LightHawKnightPosted 1/22/2013 9:44:40 PM
Azmuh posted...
EgHeadFool posted...

So right now I have the bird on the top star sign and the dragon next to it sitting on the moon. "The bird is bound to dragon and moon, and in a star he sits" is that right?

The beast can sit on any of them, so make sure the warrior moon and star are linked with it.
---
The Official Odin of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board.
"You know how confusing the whole good-evil concept is for me."
#7Ninja BrickPosted 1/22/2013 9:46:37 PM(edited)
Azmuh posted...
EgHeadFool posted...

The dragon should be in the top right, with the bird on the square that is linked to where the dragon's at diagonally. The beast is in the top left square with the warrior directly to the right of it.
#8jackstar_rockPosted 1/22/2013 9:46:35 PM
Look carefully what links what on the floor before you move the tiles. If you need to, move the tiles out of the way first. Don't get stressed out over MP cost. If you've cleared one room and restart the trial, you can go back to the save stone to get full MP to try again.
#9Azmuh(Topic Creator)Posted 1/22/2013 9:51:40 PM
Ninja Brick posted...
Azmuh posted...
EgHeadFool posted...

The dragon should be in the top right, with the bird on the square that is linked to where the dragon's at diagonally. The beast is in the top left square with the warrior directly to the right of it.

There's tidy! Thank you kind sir!
---
SPINNINGU BIRDO KEECKU
#10ry_mannPosted 1/22/2013 9:59:50 PM
I was stuck here as well. Got the Dragon and Bird right, figured the beast could be anywhere but I was wrong. Once I read he had to the in the top left I knew immediately where warrior went.
---
PSN: Ry_mann88 xFire: ithinkipooped
www.clanbotc.com