Any way to increase chance of catching monsters?

#1MoooglemanPosted 1/23/2013 1:13:22 PM
I can't for the life of me get the buncher for the quest been trying for an hour. Also the little bighorn and sunshine just won't be caught I have everything else in the area :/ It's really just the buncher I NEED. I got the other ones by accident simply trying to go after the buncher.

Even if it's later on then I'll just leave the quest till then if not I'll just keep trying.
#2LightHawKnightPosted 1/23/2013 1:14:37 PM
Not that I know of, just keep trying. Took me about an hour to get it. It was a pain in the ass, but worth it, at least for now, as I got some drops from the sidequest.
---
The Official Odin of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board.
"You know how confusing the whole good-evil concept is for me."
#3EgHeadFoolPosted 1/23/2013 1:14:55 PM
There is a stamp reward for it.
#4Mooogleman(Topic Creator)Posted 1/23/2013 1:16:07 PM
Bummer well an hour for you I'm at a little over an hour for me can't be much longer right? Thanks.
#5jackstar_rockPosted 1/23/2013 1:17:37 PM
While the Green Buncher didn't give me any hair splitting issues, another mob did. This is probably another flaw that Level 5 could have addressed.... more ways to stack catch rate. Other games utilize status ailments as a guaranteed way to subdue mobs, why not NnK?
#6LightHawKnightPosted 1/23/2013 1:18:29 PM
jackstar_rock posted...
While the Green Buncher didn't give me any hair splitting issues, another mob did. This is probably another flaw that Level 5 could have addressed.... more ways to stack catch rate. Other games utilize status ailments as a guaranteed way to subdue mobs, why not NnK?

Cause you gotta knock it out first, which is a little better than having it die and you lose your chance for now.
---
The Official Odin of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board.
"You know how confusing the whole good-evil concept is for me."
#7seyEliveDPosted 1/23/2013 1:18:42 PM
Mooogleman posted...
Bummer well an hour for you I'm at a little over an hour for me can't be much longer right? Thanks.

Muwahaha.......took me two hours for the damned skeleton and it's about the same recruitment rate.
#8Ryumoau23Posted 1/24/2013 6:43:23 PM
I got Sunshine and Green Buncher, but having trouble getting the Little Bighorn. It sucks, because its the one out of those three that i actually wanted to catch.
---
24 and bisexual. ^ ^
psn: Ryumoau
#9MuflagginPosted 1/24/2013 6:59:41 PM

Green Buncher took me a while. Maybe a half hour. Just gonna go differently for people I suppose.
---
"In the real world. You see that's where most people live and that's where Lara Croft is more well-known than Mario." - LuminescentRule
#10travlrPosted 1/24/2013 7:18:04 PM
i wish it would be invulnerable when it came back after you knocked it out. Several times I've accidentally hit attack and killed it before i could charm it :(