my order shipped!

#101Storm83Posted 1/23/2013 5:02:54 PM
Guys DoctorRPG posted to put your order number into UPS.com , track reference # and it works. It shows if your label was made and the city it is being shipped to.
#102SoopaSte123Posted 1/23/2013 5:03:58 PM
Storm83 posted...
Guys DoctorRPG posted to put your order number into UPS.com , track reference # and it works. It shows if your label was made and the city it is being shipped to.

Everyone is saying this but it hasn't worked for me. And yes, I'm trying to track by reference.
#103archizzyPosted 1/23/2013 5:04:39 PM
SoopaSte123 posted...
Storm83 posted...

Everyone is saying this but it hasn't worked for me. And yes, I'm trying to track by reference.

Same as Soopa. There is no info there for me, and yes I'm tracking by reference too.
---
PSN ID: sled_dogs76
60" Pioneer Kuro Elite PRO151FD, Yamaha RX-V3900 A/V Receiver, Oppo DV983-H player. Coming soon: 2 Seaton Submersives from Mark Seaton
#104Storm83Posted 1/23/2013 5:07:38 PM(edited)
SoopaSte123 posted...
Storm83 posted...

If all is well it should show this:

A UPS shipping label has been created. Once the shipment arrives at our facility, the tracking status--including the scheduled delivery date--will be updated.

Shipped/Billed On:01/23/2013
Type:Package
Weight:2.50 lbs

If not then either the label was obviously not made yet for you or you should start to get worried lol, seriously I dont know if it isnt working then maybe try and find out another way.
#105SoopaSte123Posted 1/23/2013 5:07:13 PM
Storm83 posted...
SoopaSte123 posted...
Storm83 posted...

If all is well it should show this:

A UPS shipping label has been created. Once the shipment arrives at our facility, the tracking status--including the scheduled delivery date--will be updated.

If not then either the label was obviously not made yet for you or you should start to get worried lol, seriously I dont know if it isnt working then maybe try and find out another way.

Ugh. Guess I might have to start making phone calls
#106archizzyPosted 1/23/2013 5:07:59 PM
I'm not worried after talking to Kyla like you did. She checked on myorder and told me everything was good. They just are waiting on confirmation from the shipping company before they can notify me.
---
PSN ID: sled_dogs76
60" Pioneer Kuro Elite PRO151FD, Yamaha RX-V3900 A/V Receiver, Oppo DV983-H player. Coming soon: 2 Seaton Submersives from Mark Seaton
#107Storm83Posted 1/23/2013 5:08:39 PM
archizzy posted...
I'm not worried after talking to Kyla like you did. She checked on myorder and told me everything was good. They just are waiting on confirmation from the shipping company before they can notify me.

Exactly. You will be all set bud.
#108hatredcopterPosted 1/23/2013 5:09:25 PM
archizzy posted...

Who is Kyla? I'd like to contact someone to find out what the deal is with mine. I'm guessing it's the same as yours, but I'd like to be certain.
#109Spike21Posted 1/23/2013 5:13:44 PM(edited)
Ordered mine August 29th. Not shipped. Tracking by ref didn't come up with anything.

Kinda dirty that people that ordered last week are getting shipped before me.

Edit: Take it back, it's not shipped but I found my label on UPS, I wasn't tracking by ref.
---
3DS FC - 2191-7909-4186
Serenity now, insanity later.
#110Storm83Posted 1/23/2013 5:13:16 PM(edited)
The next big issue I see is 28 threads every 50 minutes saying it came crushed and not minty...lol
Seriously 0_o
Im getting scared if it comes damaged.

For everyone with boxed shipping, she assured me it will be fine. Your order is ok if you have not got a cancel email. They are waiting on the shipping company to create a label. Archizzy got told the same thing right after I spoke to her. You can call but I can assure you that you will be told the same thing. she said straight up if i dont get a confirmation email by tomorrow morning then to call and see whats up.