my order shipped!

#111applefruitPosted 1/23/2013 5:13:28 PM
Doi. My reference number wasn't giving me anything on UPS.com, but I had made a typo in the zip code. Now I've corrected it, and UPS shows my package as having been shipped!
#112archizzyPosted 1/23/2013 5:13:49 PM
hatredcopter posted...
archizzy posted...
I'm not worried after talking to Kyla like you did. She checked on myorder and told me everything was good. They just are waiting on confirmation from the shipping company before they can notify me.

Who is Kyla? I'd like to contact someone to find out what the deal is with mine. I'm guessing it's the same as yours, but I'd like to be certain.

She is just the person who happen to answer the phone for calling Digital River.

USA/Canada number

1-952-253-1234
---
PSN ID: sled_dogs76
60" Pioneer Kuro Elite PRO151FD, Yamaha RX-V3900 A/V Receiver, Oppo DV983-H player. Coming soon: 2 Seaton Submersives from Mark Seaton
#113hatredcopterPosted 1/23/2013 5:15:04 PM
archizzy posted...
hatredcopter posted...
archizzy posted...
I'm not worried after talking to Kyla like you did. She checked on myorder and told me everything was good. They just are waiting on confirmation from the shipping company before they can notify me.

Who is Kyla? I'd like to contact someone to find out what the deal is with mine. I'm guessing it's the same as yours, but I'd like to be certain.

She is just the person who happen to answer the phone for calling Digital River.

USA/Canada number

1-952-253-1234

Thanks, I'll give them a call.
#114Storm83Posted 1/23/2013 5:16:24 PM(edited)
archizzy posted...
hatredcopter posted...
archizzy posted...

USA/Canada number

1-952-253-1234

Yes ^. Hit #2 when you call, then your order number and then hit pound. You should get through to a rep / her.
Although the # I called was 1-952-392-2057
#115hatredcopterPosted 1/23/2013 5:22:39 PM
Storm83 posted...
archizzy posted...
hatredcopter posted...
archizzy posted...

USA/Canada number

1-952-253-1234

Yes ^. Hit #2 when you call, then your order number and then hit pound. You should get through to a rep / her.
Although the # I called was 1-952-392-2057

When do I press #2?
#116Storm83Posted 1/23/2013 5:23:28 PM
^ As soon as you call you will be asked, do you want to press #1 or #2
#117YaoiloverfeiPosted 1/23/2013 5:23:46 PM
I just got a shipping confirmation for my order that I did on July 1st. I choose overnight shipping so hopefully I have it by tomorrow or Friday depending on what time they shipped. Although my shipping confirmation had no tracking info. It just stated that my item shipped.
---
To look at the world in a different light, look with eyes unclouded by hate.
#118Storm83Posted 1/23/2013 5:24:56 PM
Yaoiloverfei posted...
I just got a shipping confirmation for my order that I did on July 1st. I choose overnight shipping so hopefully I have it by tomorrow or Friday depending on what time they shipped. Although my shipping confirmation had no tracking info. It just stated that my item shipped.

Take your order #, head over to UPS.com and click track by reference #. Try that and see what it says.
#119hatredcopterPosted 1/23/2013 5:28:59 PM
Storm83 posted...
^ As soon as you call you will be asked, do you want to press #1 or #2

Ah, okay. I got it. I pressed 1 to go to customer service, entered my order number and then I got someone. They said that it's being sent out and they don't have the tracking number yet but I should receive the confirmation e-mail for shipping soon and it'll be here in 5-7 days via UPS. Still doesn't explain why UPS won't let me create a tracking number like from that other thread. Oh well, I guess I'll wait a few days and see what happens. I'm assuming it will be shipped since they said it will.
#120YaoiloverfeiPosted 1/23/2013 5:35:59 PM(edited)
I used my order number as a reference number and it says my game is going to be delivered tomorrow.