my order shipped!

#121suzukimatsuiPosted 1/23/2013 4:33:32 PM
hatredcopter posted...
Storm83 posted...
^ As soon as you call you will be asked, do you want to press #1 or #2

Ah, okay. I got it. I pressed 1 to go to customer service, entered my order number and then I got someone. They said that it's being sent out and they don't have the tracking number yet but I should receive the confirmation e-mail for shipping soon and it'll be here in 5-7 days via UPS. Still doesn't explain why UPS won't let me create a tracking number like from that other thread. Oh well, I guess I'll wait a few days and see what happens. I'm assuming it will be shipped since they said it will.

Just get your order number and go to ups.com and choosing the teaching tab. Under that tab section choose Tracy by reference and enter your order #. Once that is done your tracking number will be right in front of you. If it is not that means they haven't created the shipping label yet
#122Storm83Posted 1/23/2013 4:33:37 PM
hatredcopter posted...
Storm83 posted...

Ah, okay. I got it. I pressed 1 to go to customer service, entered my order number and then I got someone. They said that it's being sent out and they don't have the tracking number yet but I should receive the confirmation e-mail for shipping soon and it'll be here in 5-7 days via UPS. Still doesn't explain why UPS won't let me create a tracking number like from that other thread. Oh well, I guess I'll wait a few days and see what happens. I'm assuming it will be shipped since they said it will.

Ya I think everyone is flippen flipping out but with some good reason (= Regardless if you were not one of the ones who got a cancel email you should be all set. I do see where the people who preordered way back can be a bit angry at the fact that other who preordered much later have already got them shipped. Regardless we should all get one as long as you did it in time and/or did not have your CC denied for any reason.

On a side note did you try and go to UPS.com and plugging in your order # under the category track reference? That should atleast show a shipping label and city it is being sent to
#123hatredcopterPosted 1/23/2013 4:34:46 PM
Storm83 posted...
hatredcopter posted...
Storm83 posted...

Ya I think everyone is flippen flipping out but with some good reason (= Regardless if you were not one of the ones who got a cancel email you should be all set. I do see where the people who preordered way back can be a bit angry at the fact that other who preordered much later have already got them shipped. Regardless we should all get one as long as you did it in time and/or did not have your CC denied for any reason.

On a side note did you try and go to UPS.com and plugging in your order # under the category track reference? That should atleast show a shipping label and city it is being sent to

Yes I did, and it didn't show up. That's why I was worried.
#124Storm83Posted 1/23/2013 4:35:54 PM
Do not worry. It may have not been created yet like a lot of other peoples. Just keep an eye on it is all I can say.
#125Amoebic DysenteryPosted 1/23/2013 4:37:02 PM
Just checked on UPS and my copy is in Nashville right now and should be here tomorrow.
---
"Wolfman's got nards!"
http://rateyourmusic.com/~Cropsy || http://www.last.fm/user/AmoebicDysntery
#126hatredcopterPosted 1/23/2013 4:38:27 PM
Storm83 posted...
Do not worry. It may have not been created yet like a lot of other peoples. Just keep an eye on it is all I can say.

That's what I figure since the guy said they didn't have the tracking number yet.
#127coydog_30Posted 1/23/2013 4:42:28 PM
I can finally count mine as one of the shipped copies as of about 7:20 pm EST.
---
Official Horus of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
PSN: coydog_30 GT: TyingDarkDragon
#128YaoiloverfeiPosted 1/23/2013 4:43:10 PM
hatredcopter posted...
Storm83 posted...

That's what I figure since the guy said they didn't have the tracking number yet.

Make sure you actually click on reference number. I was freaking out when nothing showed up for mine but I put my order number under tracking number by accident. I had to look through ups site to find the tracking by reference number and I plugged in my order number and shipping details showed up.
---
To look at the world in a different light, look with eyes unclouded by hate.
#129EtroAnimePosted 1/23/2013 4:43:16 PM
Amoebic Dysentery posted...
Just checked on UPS and my copy is in Nashville right now and should be here tomorrow.

Did they do Next Day Air shipping for you? Mine hasn't been moved yet.
---
Waiting for: Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch (Wizards Edition)
PSN ID: Rammel29
#130Amoebic DysenteryPosted 1/23/2013 4:44:33 PM
Yeah, I used next day shipping.
---
"Wolfman's got nards!"
http://rateyourmusic.com/~Cropsy || http://www.last.fm/user/AmoebicDysntery