my order shipped!

#31bith_the_blackPosted 1/23/2013 3:42:20 PM
Etroanime posted...
MagiKor posted...
I just got my e-mail as well. Though there was no tracking number. Whatever. Hopefully Namco doesn't do anymore badass exclusive collector's editions ever again.

To be fair it does state the game would ship after 1/22 so they are right on time.

True, but I don't recall seeing that on the site when I ordered way back in June'12. Most people would expect to ship on or before the release date, not after.

Anyway, I'm glad they shipped it, irked there's no tracking #, and praying it comes in one piece.
---
"This is my timey-wimey detector. It goes ding when there's stuff."
#32Aoshi_KnivesPosted 1/23/2013 3:43:31 PM
Mine shipped as well ordered july 1 paypal
#33TheRaging_GamerPosted 1/23/2013 3:43:38 PM
maybe I should not have ordered my copy of storm 3 from Namco.
#34BazurkMCPosted 1/23/2013 3:43:46 PM
EgHeadFool posted...
Mine shipped too and I ordered it on Jan 17.

haha nice bro, glad to hear.

what time was the email marked? what shipping did you get
---
PSN: Bazurk
#35No1InparticularPosted 1/23/2013 3:44:21 PM
Mine shipped as well. Awesome, finally. I also didn't get a tracking number though, but w/e, I'm just glad it's finally coming.
---
Not changing until a third Okami game is announced.
http://www.youtube.com/user/No1Inparticular1
#36EgHeadFoolPosted 1/23/2013 3:45:17 PM(edited)
bith_the_black posted...
True, but I don't recall seeing that on the site when I ordered way back in June'12. Most people would expect to ship on or before the release date, not after.

Anyway, I'm glad they shipped it, irked there's no tracking #, and praying it comes in one piece.

I got 1-day shipping and I have no tracking number either. Maybe it will update in a bit.

@Bazurk: 2:27 pm
#37ProcyanPosted 1/23/2013 3:45:14 PM
If you ordered yours on the 17th Egg than I have hope. Just waiting and seeing, and expecting it tomorrow. Time to get excited again!
---
PSN and XBL: CloudStrife768
3DS FC: 4511 - 1054 - 7640
#387656198Posted 1/23/2013 3:45:27 PM
BazurkMC posted...
EgHeadFool posted...

haha nice bro, glad to hear.

what time was the email marked? what shipping did you get

That's seriously BS lol. Someone who ordered theirs 6 months after me had theirs shipped first. I seriously hope no other sweet SE are ever again shipped through DR or I will be missing out this time.
---
Currently playing: DmC, Pokemon White 2, Mass Effect 2, 3rd Birthday, and Dragon's Dogma
#39BurgerTime79Posted 1/23/2013 3:46:12 PM
bith_the_black posted...

That's my biggest worry as well. No tracking number, and what type of box is this thing going to arrive in. I just got a package from Korea yesterday that was a single PS3 game. It came in a box just the right size and bubble wrap around the game. Amazon just sticks them in a bubble mailer. No telling what they're going to do with a box like this one. I have a feeling that the corners are going to be bashed.
---
Gordon Ramsay, the Mr Resetti of cooking
#40SoopaSte123Posted 1/23/2013 3:46:25 PM
EgHeadFool posted...

Well there goes my theory that it's just the early preorders getting shipped. Guess I'm just unlucky... hope I get an email soon