my order shipped!

#417656198Posted 1/23/2013 3:47:33 PM
SoopaSte123 posted...
EgHeadFool posted...
Mine shipped too and I ordered it on Jan 17.

Well there goes my theory that it's just the early preorders getting shipped. Guess I'm just unlucky... hope I get an email soon

You're not alone ahaha.
---
Currently playing: DmC, Pokemon White 2, Mass Effect 2, 3rd Birthday, and Dragon's Dogma
#42AsnPersuasianPosted 1/23/2013 3:47:48 PM
For you guys that got their items "shipped", did your credit cards get charged yesterday? Im kind of lost here my credit card says i wasnt charged yet, but i havent received an email saying my orders cancelled as well. I have no way of looking up my order status because the stupid system says my password is wrong, and gives me a "." when i ask to get my password sent to me, i know my password is right as well because i can look up my order but that page gives me no help except my address and invoice. So anyone else got their shipping email today but not have their credit card charged yet?
#43suzukimatsuiPosted 1/23/2013 3:48:17 PM
Just got the email at 2:26 pm and my WE has shipped via Namco Bandai. Ordered on 6/30/12 which may mean that they may be doing shipping based on order date. BTW in this case while I was talking to DR it seemed as though the way they were talking was that they ONLY took care for the payment, processing and confirmation and when everything was set they gave the green light to namco bandai to ship it
#44GuardianBaouXPosted 1/23/2013 3:48:41 PM
BurgerTime79 posted...
http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a186/BfDelano/invoicecopy.jpg
My email.

Which shipping option had you chosen? I was charged a similar amount(off by some cents).
---
Pkmn White FC: 1549 4586 8159
#45dbison(Topic Creator)Posted 1/23/2013 3:49:28 PM
AsnPersuasian posted...
For you guys that got their items "shipped", did your credit cards get charged yesterday? Im kind of lost here my credit card says i wasnt charged yet, but i havent received an email saying my orders cancelled as well. I have no way of looking up my order status because the stupid system says my password is wrong, and gives me a "." when i ask to get my password sent to me, i know my password is right as well because i can look up my order but that page gives me no help except my address and invoice. So anyone else got their shipping email today but not have their credit card charged yet?

my card was charged on the 21st.
---
sig? what?
PSN: DBison
#467656198Posted 1/23/2013 3:50:34 PM
suzukimatsui posted...
Just got the email at 2:26 pm and my WE has shipped via Namco Bandai. Ordered on 6/30/12 which may mean that they may be doing shipping based on order date. BTW in this case while I was talking to DR it seemed as though the way they were talking was that they ONLY took care for the payment, processing and confirmation and when everything was set they gave the green light to namco bandai to ship it

It's already be confirmed this isn't true as people who bought on the newer batch have had theirs shipped already
---
Currently playing: DmC, Pokemon White 2, Mass Effect 2, 3rd Birthday, and Dragon's Dogma
#47AsnPersuasianPosted 1/23/2013 3:51:06 PM
dbison posted...
AsnPersuasian posted...

my card was charged on the 21st.

Hmm i see, so would you say its over for me? Or should i wait it out? I ordered in the second batch on Jan 17 tho. Anyone order on jan 17 and get charged already?
#48EgHeadFoolPosted 1/23/2013 3:51:09 PM
AsnPersuasian posted...

My card was automatically charged at midnight of 22nd (meaning the end of the 21st).
#49SoopaSte123Posted 1/23/2013 3:51:12 PM
7656198 posted...
SoopaSte123 posted...
EgHeadFool posted...
Mine shipped too and I ordered it on Jan 17.

Well there goes my theory that it's just the early preorders getting shipped. Guess I'm just unlucky... hope I get an email soon

You're not alone ahaha.

Haha well misery loves company! Mayyyybe they're just sending out the early preorders BUT they made an exception to EgHeadFool for being constantly super helpful.
#50Shad0wW0lf0Posted 1/23/2013 3:51:48 PM
I am in the same boat as AsnPersuasian. My credit card seems to have not been charged yet (though sometimes it doesn't show up till a few days later) but I have not gotten any type of cancellation e-mail. Did you get any notification saying it was paid for? Or did you only get a notification when it shipped?
---
PSN and XBOX live tag: Shad0wW0lf0