my order shipped!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: DoctorRPG

DoctorRPG
3 years ago#81
I'm still waiting.

I hate these shipping companies. They are so **** awful at this.
i5-3570K / ASRock Z77 Extreme4 / 8GB DDR3 / Samsung 840 120GB 2.5" SSD / Sapphire Radeon HD 7950 / Corsair 300R / Rosewill 630W 80 PLUS / Windows 8 64-bit

User Info: 7656198

3 years ago#82
DoctorRPG posted...
I'm still waiting.

I hate these shipping companies. They are so **** awful at this.

Haha, me too. I just got an e-mail, but it wasn't from then. I got extremely excited then horribly let down all at once.
Currently playing: DmC, Pokemon White 2, Mass Effect 2, 3rd Birthday, and Dragon's Dogma

User Info: Eternal_Dream21

Eternal_Dream21
3 years ago#83
Still waiting too. Preordered on the 17th, paid with Paypal. All it says is Boxed Shipment and Order in Process. I live in Canada, by the way.

User Info: AnuroRay

AnuroRay
3 years ago#84
So no email yet and now the pending charges on my card are gone so im sad.
psn iiamurorayii

User Info: WOSpaces

WOSpaces
3 years ago#85
To track the status of the order use UPS and track by reference and use your order number.
3DS FC: 1977-0251-2593
PSN: READvacancy

User Info: Takun1_2

Takun1_2
3 years ago#86
Live in Canada too. Mine still says boxed shipment but no "order in process".. I ordered as soon as they announced it for Canada and that was when shipping was like $3.. It was the only option for that time..
Brawl: 3737-9413-0947 PSN: Black-Dynamite-
Xbox Live: Shizukasan

User Info: EgHeadFool

EgHeadFool
3 years ago#87
WOSpaces posted...
To track the status of the order use UPS and track by reference and use your order number.

Thanks that worked.

User Info: HuskerHobbit

HuskerHobbit
3 years ago#88
My order has been a little strange. I ordered on the 17th and yesterday all day and night I had pending transaction for my order. Today the pending transaction is gone but I did get the email that it shipped. The charge is still gone but I suspect it will show up later tonight or tomorrow.

User Info: blitz-boy11

blitz-boy11
3 years ago#89
same here! just got the confirmation e-mail from them :D can't wait!!!
PSN: Hiroshima711

User Info: Eternal_Dream21

Eternal_Dream21
3 years ago#90
Takun1_2 posted...
Live in Canada too. Mine still says boxed shipment but no "order in process".. I ordered as soon as they announced it for Canada and that was when shipping was like $3.. It was the only option for that time..

I'm in Canada, too. I get the same as you, but I went on UPS and got this when I tracked by reference number:

A UPS shipping label has been created. Once the shipment arrives at our facility, the tracking status--including the scheduled delivery date--will be updated.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived