my order shipped!

#91Haru_HaruhiPosted 1/23/2013 4:41:56 PM
Eternal_Dream21 posted...
Still waiting too. Preordered on the 17th, paid with Paypal. All it says is Boxed Shipment and Order in Process. I live in Canada, by the way.

I get the feeling Canadian orders are probably going to be last, or at least later on. Same thing happened with the DJ Max Technika Tune limited editions. Didn't get mine until like two weeks later. But that was Pentavision, hopefully Namco/Digital River will be better about it.
---
Brigade
If you are not with us, you are either an enemy or a client!
#92mjc0961Posted 1/23/2013 4:42:18 PM
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lr3xmaVftE1r2g7mto1_400.jpg
---
"Jak and Daxter does not have a sequel so that doesn't prove anything." - DesperateMonkey
#93Storm83Posted 1/23/2013 4:43:19 PM
*** Guys and girls I just spoke to the same rep again, Kyla***
I took one for the team and asked whats up with the boxed shipping and order processing status everyone has....She basically told me all those orders are ok and it is the shipping company they are waiting on to either pick them up or contact them back. Take it for what you will but I believe everyone that has this status is ok as thats what she said clearly to me.
Hugs? \ 0 /
#94BayWiiPosted 1/23/2013 4:45:21 PM
I'm glad to hear they're finally shipping out! Still F5'ing my Order History to see if it'll change from Order in Process. Either way, I'm glad for everyone who got the e-mail!!
---
Gamertag: Silvers Bayli | Nintendo Network ID: Sogequeen
PSN: Hanbelievable
#95applefruitPosted 1/23/2013 4:45:59 PM
Takun1_2 posted...
Live in Canada too. Mine still says boxed shipment but no "order in process".. I ordered as soon as they announced it for Canada and that was when shipping was like $3.. It was the only option for that time..

I'm in Canada, too. I get the same as you, but I went on UPS and got this when I tracked by reference number:

A UPS shipping label has been created. Once the shipment arrives at our facility, the tracking status--including the scheduled delivery date--will be updated.

Did you use the order number from the purchase confirmation email as a tracking number?
#96Eternal_Dream21Posted 1/23/2013 4:49:41 PM(edited)
applefruit posted...
Takun1_2 posted...
Live in Canada too. Mine still says boxed shipment but no "order in process".. I ordered as soon as they announced it for Canada and that was when shipping was like $3.. It was the only option for that time..

I'm in Canada, too. I get the same as you, but I went on UPS and got this when I tracked by reference number:

A UPS shipping label has been created. Once the shipment arrives at our facility, the tracking status--including the scheduled delivery date--will be updated.

Did you use the order number from the purchase confirmation email as a tracking number?

Yes, but in the tracking page you must use tracking by reference though.

Edit: Oh and for everyone who bought it from Canada, you should expect it near February 1st. That's what UPS estimated if they ship it tomorrow, from California to Montreal.
#97Takun1_2Posted 1/23/2013 4:50:52 PM
I did this but a shipping label being created doesn't mean it's in the process of being shipped.. :S
---
Brawl: 3737-9413-0947 PSN: Black-Dynamite-
Xbox Live: Shizukasan
#98applefruitPosted 1/23/2013 4:52:17 PM
applefruit posted...
Takun1_2 posted...

Yes, but in the tracking page you must use tracking by reference though.

Edit: Oh and for everyone who bought it from Canada, you should expect it near February 1st. That's what UPS estimated if they ship it tomorrow, from California to Montreal.

Hm, well, UPS is still giving me nothing. But I live in the US, so maybe that's the difference.
#99White_Knight13Posted 1/23/2013 4:54:14 PM
Hmmm. I got my email confirmation of shipment, yet my card hasn't been charged. There was a pending transaction on the 21st, but that's gone...

My UPS shipment also just says a label has been created, and that there is no estimate of delivery yet.
#100archizzyPosted 1/23/2013 4:54:43 PM
Storm83 posted...
*** Guys and girls I just spoke to the same rep again, Kyla***
I took one for the team and asked whats up with the boxed shipping and order processing status everyone has....She basically told me all those orders are ok and it is the shipping company they are waiting on to either pick them up or contact them back. Take it for what you will but I believe everyone that has this status is ok as thats what she said clearly to me.
Hugs? \ 0 /

Yeah, I gave in and called. I was getting nervous being as I seem to be one of the few people who haven't been charged yet.

I spoke to the exact same lady and now I completely understand why I haven't gotten my notice or seen the charge yet but she assured me everything was ok, they had run an authorization on my card that didn't show up and everything was good to go.

I feel better now.

I'm normally not one to fret over this stuff but I want that book so bad and I already had a UK Wizards Edition get cancelled on me on Amazon was even late with their guide which is the first time I have ever had that happen on Amazon so I was just thinking the worst.

I feel good now. Back to playing the game now.
---
PSN ID: sled_dogs76
60" Pioneer Kuro Elite PRO151FD, Yamaha RX-V3900 A/V Receiver, Oppo DV983-H player. Coming soon: 2 Seaton Submersives from Mark Seaton