To those who received the cancellation due to overselling email

#131Storm83Posted 1/23/2013 11:55:47 PM(edited)
I need to read through all these posts, which i will, but I just got off the phone with them...long story short its up again on the site!!!! LOL What is going on? I just put another order in for overnight.

Want to see an already crazy situation get even crazier? It's in stock right now http://store.namcobandaigames.com/promo/92178300

***Edit***

While logged in it should take you to the order checkout screen. I just ordered it again with overnight shipping. Let me know if it works for you.
There is also a new topic someone posted called "Back in stock" link should be in there.
#132MelvinSmileyPosted 1/23/2013 11:55:46 PM(edited)
Storm83 posted...
I need to read through all these posts, which i will, but I just got off the phone with them...long story short its up again on the site!!!! LOL What is going on? I just put another order in for overnight.

Want to see an already crazy situation get even crazier? It's in stock right now http://store.namcobandaigames.com/promo/92178300

I put through an Order as well. Imagine if it worked. I even used the discount code they gave me :P
---
If it can't be fixed with pantyhose and fencing wire, it's not worth fixing.
PSN: PointHrO STEAM: PointHrO
#133Herod2Posted 1/23/2013 11:49:01 PM
I really wanted that damn book, but I give up. At leather I'm not 120 more in debt now. But seriously, 20 dollars on a store I never intend to use again. At least give me dark souls so I don't have to use any money. And DR better stop thisbpending charge. Malcolm needs to find a different distributor. Ill still buy their games, but never again directly from them until they get rid of DR. Now I got no bonuses.
#134NYSoulJah_XPosted 1/23/2013 11:57:24 PM
did you use the $20 code they gave you?
#135SantaeidPosted 1/23/2013 11:57:40 PM
I ordered another one to be safe because I can't log in to my account and I can't look up my order. Been charged already but I wanna be safe.
---
If you like playing games for fun & don't care for KDR then come join my clan. Where peps like u and me can hangout and have fun. http://hobos.comze.com
#136MelvinSmileyPosted 1/23/2013 11:59:57 PM
NYSoulJah_X posted...
did you use the $20 code they gave you?

I did, I'm not delusional enough to think I'll actually get the item, but it's more ammunition for the fair trade ombudsman.
---
If it can't be fixed with pantyhose and fencing wire, it's not worth fixing.
PSN: PointHrO STEAM: PointHrO
#137Cheezeman3000Posted 1/24/2013 12:00:11 AM
Storm83 posted...

***Edit***

While logged in it should take you to the order checkout screen. I just ordered it again with overnight shipping. Let me know if it works for you.
There is also a new topic someone posted called "Back in stock" link should be in there.

Omfg what a sh-storm. I am so pissed yet am literally laughing at how inept these people are. It's now literally listed as In-STOCK on their website. WTF is going on here?!?!
---
Currently playing: FFIII (DS), FFXIII-2 (perfect game)
FF Perfect Games Completed: VII, VIII, IX, X, X-2, XII, XIII
#138AtmaRagnarok9Posted 1/24/2013 12:00:58 AM
I cannot find the button to purchase the item again (it may have already been removed). As a side note, I also like how the words "SOLD OUT!" and "IN STOCK" appear in the same text area.
---
Goodnight, sweet Prince, and may flights of angels sing thee to thy rest.
#139NYSoulJah_XPosted 1/24/2013 12:01:01 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#140NYSoulJah_XPosted 1/24/2013 12:02:41 AM
AtmaRagnarok9 posted...
I cannot find the button to purchase the item again (it may have already been removed). As a side note, I also like how the words "SOLD OUT!" and "IN STOCK" appear in the same text area.

Lol yea I seen that to I'm like yep that makes perfect sense SOLD OUT but its IN STOCK love it