To those who received the cancellation due to overselling email

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch
  3. To those who received the cancellation due to overselling email
2 years ago#131
I need to read through all these posts, which i will, but I just got off the phone with them...long story short its up again on the site!!!! LOL What is going on? I just put another order in for overnight.

Want to see an already crazy situation get even crazier? It's in stock right now http://store.namcobandaigames.com/promo/92178300

***Edit***

While logged in it should take you to the order checkout screen. I just ordered it again with overnight shipping. Let me know if it works for you.
There is also a new topic someone posted called "Back in stock" link should be in there.
(edited by Storm83)
2 years ago#132
Storm83 posted...
I need to read through all these posts, which i will, but I just got off the phone with them...long story short its up again on the site!!!! LOL What is going on? I just put another order in for overnight.

Want to see an already crazy situation get even crazier? It's in stock right now http://store.namcobandaigames.com/promo/92178300

I put through an Order as well. Imagine if it worked. I even used the discount code they gave me :P
---
If it can't be fixed with pantyhose and fencing wire, it's not worth fixing.
PSN: PointHrO STEAM: PointHrO
(edited by MelvinSmiley)
2 years ago#133
I really wanted that damn book, but I give up. At leather I'm not 120 more in debt now. But seriously, 20 dollars on a store I never intend to use again. At least give me dark souls so I don't have to use any money. And DR better stop thisbpending charge. Malcolm needs to find a different distributor. Ill still buy their games, but never again directly from them until they get rid of DR. Now I got no bonuses.
2 years ago#134
did you use the $20 code they gave you?
2 years ago#135
I ordered another one to be safe because I can't log in to my account and I can't look up my order. Been charged already but I wanna be safe.
---
If you like playing games for fun & don't care for KDR then come join my clan. Where peps like u and me can hangout and have fun. http://hobos.comze.com
2 years ago#136
NYSoulJah_X posted...
did you use the $20 code they gave you?

I did, I'm not delusional enough to think I'll actually get the item, but it's more ammunition for the fair trade ombudsman.
---
If it can't be fixed with pantyhose and fencing wire, it's not worth fixing.
PSN: PointHrO STEAM: PointHrO
2 years ago#137
Storm83 posted...

***Edit***

While logged in it should take you to the order checkout screen. I just ordered it again with overnight shipping. Let me know if it works for you.
There is also a new topic someone posted called "Back in stock" link should be in there.

Omfg what a sh-storm. I am so pissed yet am literally laughing at how inept these people are. It's now literally listed as In-STOCK on their website. WTF is going on here?!?!
---
Currently playing: FFIII (DS), FFXIII-2 (perfect game)
FF Perfect Games Completed: VII, VIII, IX, X, X-2, XII, XIII
2 years ago#138
I cannot find the button to purchase the item again (it may have already been removed). As a side note, I also like how the words "SOLD OUT!" and "IN STOCK" appear in the same text area.
---
Goodnight, sweet Prince, and may flights of angels sing thee to thy rest.
(message deleted)
2 years ago#140
AtmaRagnarok9 posted...
I cannot find the button to purchase the item again (it may have already been removed). As a side note, I also like how the words "SOLD OUT!" and "IN STOCK" appear in the same text area.

Lol yea I seen that to I'm like yep that makes perfect sense SOLD OUT but its IN STOCK love it
  1. Boards
  2. Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch
  3. To those who received the cancellation due to overselling email

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived