To those who received the cancellation due to overselling email

#161immortaltech6Posted 1/24/2013 3:12:49 AM
^That's a double-edged sword since you're also punishing the developer Level-5 and all the people that worked on the game. It might also affect any future localizations if enough people decide to do the same. Hopefully, a better publisher will pick up the reigns if Namco doesn't drop Digital River and regain themselves. Both sides have justified arguments but just thought I'd put it out there.
#162AgitoXIIIPosted 1/24/2013 3:17:25 AM
Wait what happened here to all you guys? Whats the situation? What are yall ordering?

I just picked up a regular copy day 1. Sounds like yall shoulda done the same o.O;

Whats the "WE" version anyway?
---
FINAL FANTASY XV
Please be a great game, we need you to be one.
#163hatredcopterPosted 1/24/2013 3:22:55 AM
immortaltech6 posted...
^That's a double-edged sword since you're also punishing the developer Level-5 and all the people that worked on the game. It might also affect any future localizations if enough people decide to do the same. Hopefully, a better publisher will pick up the reigns if Namco doesn't drop Digital River and regain themselves. Both sides have justified arguments but just thought I'd put it out there.

They can keep their games to Japan, I don't care. I'm furious. I have no interest in this game anymore. They took my money before it shipped. This caused me to become overdrawn. I lost MORE than the initial $100. I called twice and they said it would ship and I would receive an e-mail about the shipping but then only a few hours later I received a cancellation notice. That is not okay.

As far as I'm concerned other people should be furious as well. This is not okay.
#164Supa_SPosted 1/24/2013 3:24:26 AM
I ordered in July but my order got cancelled and I didn't receive any email explaining why. I only found out in September that it was cancelled. I placed an order on Jan 17 and again it was cancelled. Meanwhile people who have cancelled their orders a few months ago have received a shipping confirmation? In other words they're getting theirs for free meanwhile people like me who were willing to pay got their order cancelled

BS.
#165SantaeidPosted 1/24/2013 3:29:25 AM
I have not receved any over stock emails but I recieved a cancelation order and then was told its still for sale. Anyone not recieve a shippng notification nor the email about not enough for people.
---
If you like playing games for fun & don't care for KDR then come join my clan. Where peps like u and me can hangout and have fun. http://hobos.comze.com
#166ShagyamPosted 1/24/2013 3:38:17 AM
What's everyone being buttmad about?

Is it just they canceled the last batch of pre orders?
---
PSN- Hellz88
GT - Hellz07
#167Haru_HaruhiPosted 1/24/2013 5:14:47 AM
Shagyam posted...
What's everyone being buttmad about?

Is it just they canceled the last batch of pre orders?

A large number of people who ordered a Wizard Edition during the restock got a cancellation email. We've been getting mixed messages from Digital River about if they're actually legit or not. A promo link to a non-sold out Wizards Edition seemed to work for a couple of hours, but it's dead now. I ordered one of those, so I'll see how that turns out.
---
Brigade
If you are not with us, you are either an enemy or a client!
#168MintCreamPosted 1/24/2013 5:27:14 AM
Santaeid posted...
Anyone not recieve a shippng notification nor the email about not enough for people.

Me! I got my order in at 1:02 on Jan 17th, and received an order conformation. I have yet to receive shipping conformation, but I did not receive the email saying I wasn't getting it. The transaction is still pending on my credit card, or more specifically, "temporarily authorized". It's kind of driving me batty; I wish they'd give me an update.
---
Serious hee-ho. Remember that.
#169ma3oonyPosted 1/24/2013 5:29:09 AM
even me in the same situation as u :(
#170ECOsvaldoPosted 1/24/2013 6:08:32 AM
AgitoXIII posted...
Wait what happened here to all you guys? Whats the situation? What are yall ordering?

I just picked up a regular copy day 1. Sounds like yall shoulda done the same o.O;

Whats the "WE" version anyway?

WE is the Wizard's Edition. People who have pre-ordered this through Club NAMCO's site are receiving cancellation emails from them (those who pre-ordered back when it was announced and the re-stock from January 17th).
---
I would like to extend to you an invitation to the pants party. - Brick Tamland