To those who received the cancellation due to overselling email

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch
  3. To those who received the cancellation due to overselling email

User Info: Santaeid

Santaeid
3 years ago#181
DR sucks. I looked in my spam and saw it. The thing that doe snot make sense is that they charged me for both of the ones I ordered, one for me and my friend. T_T. They also charged the extra one I ordered due to this whole debacle when i saw them selling more. I am just going to hide in me corner T_T.

I even asked and those pieces of crap told me that my package was processing and a label was going to be made soon.
If you like playing games for fun & don't care for KDR then come join my clan. Where peps like u and me can hangout and have fun. http://hobos.comze.com

User Info: neoduxor1

neoduxor1
3 years ago#182
I had gotten this email too and its infuriating they charged my debit card too and I was under the impression that I wouldn't be charged until it shipped my question is who do I call about this so they credit me back digital river or Namco ?

User Info: rumbalumba

rumbalumba
3 years ago#183
this is just ****ing pathetic. what was all those unboxing videos for? everyone's orders get canceled! wtf is this crap?

User Info: flashfactor7

flashfactor7
3 years ago#184
It's looking like they screwed the majority of those who ordered on the 17th

I think it was all the calls in had them rearrange a lot of things.

A lot of them removed orders from people just to not hear any noise anymore.

I on the other hand didn't care enough to call as I figured I was good ordering it so early.

I was wrong.....
PSN & twitch.tv - flashfactor7
Playing & Streaming: Ni No Kuni

Santaeid
3 years ago#185
The best part is the extra one I bought due to this whole debacle has been charged to ym card and got an order confirmation email this morning when I bought it last night. This is loltastic.
If you like playing games for fun & don't care for KDR then come join my clan. Where peps like u and me can hangout and have fun. http://hobos.comze.com

User Info: ModKnight

ModKnight
3 years ago#186
I've seen a few people that ordered 'standard shipping' (the slowest shipping I'm pretty sure... 5-8 business days) that haven't been cancelled yet. Are the people that are being cancelled the ones that ordered 1 day shipping?

Santaeid
3 years ago#187
ModKnight posted...
I've seen a few people that ordered 'standard shipping' (the slowest shipping I'm pretty sure... 5-8 business days) that haven't been cancelled yet. Are the people that are being cancelled the ones that ordered 1 day shipping?

I ordered the slowest shipping on the first two. The newest one I chose the 2 day shipping. I am just going to wait till the end of the day and then complain.

User Info: ModKnight

ModKnight
3 years ago#188
There simply isn't a pattern to this madness...

There's no reason I haven't been cancelled yet other than luck I guess. They must be cancelling at random.

User Info: Pigfarts

Pigfarts
3 years ago#189
FAT____MAN posted...
TC do you have the DR number i can call on hand? I've got some words for them, i called earlier today to check and was assured my copy was fine only to come home from work to have the canceled e-mail.

trust me they don't care about your word, you're just wasting your own time, tey will give you a cookie cutter answers.
If you don't like the smell of pigfarts, stay out of the pigpen.

User Info: 42972973

3 years ago#190
Just got off the phone with them and they said my order is still going through and to ignore the cancellation email. I don't know what to believe, but I'm not getting my hopes up. What a mess!
  1. Boards
  2. Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch
  3. To those who received the cancellation due to overselling email

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived