To those who received the cancellation due to overselling email

#181SantaeidPosted 1/24/2013 7:38:08 AM(edited)
DR sucks. I looked in my spam and saw it. The thing that doe snot make sense is that they charged me for both of the ones I ordered, one for me and my friend. T_T. They also charged the extra one I ordered due to this whole debacle when i saw them selling more. I am just going to hide in me corner T_T.

I even asked and those pieces of crap told me that my package was processing and a label was going to be made soon.
---
If you like playing games for fun & don't care for KDR then come join my clan. Where peps like u and me can hangout and have fun. http://hobos.comze.com
#182neoduxor1Posted 1/24/2013 7:41:17 AM
I had gotten this email too and its infuriating they charged my debit card too and I was under the impression that I wouldn't be charged until it shipped my question is who do I call about this so they credit me back digital river or Namco ?
#183rumbalumbaPosted 1/24/2013 7:42:24 AM
this is just ****ing pathetic. what was all those unboxing videos for? everyone's orders get canceled! wtf is this crap?
#184flashfactor7Posted 1/24/2013 7:44:23 AM
It's looking like they screwed the majority of those who ordered on the 17th

I think it was all the calls in had them rearrange a lot of things.

A lot of them removed orders from people just to not hear any noise anymore.

I on the other hand didn't care enough to call as I figured I was good ordering it so early.

I was wrong.....
---
PSN & twitch.tv - flashfactor7
Playing & Streaming: Ni No Kuni
#185SantaeidPosted 1/24/2013 7:45:48 AM
The best part is the extra one I bought due to this whole debacle has been charged to ym card and got an order confirmation email this morning when I bought it last night. This is loltastic.
---
If you like playing games for fun & don't care for KDR then come join my clan. Where peps like u and me can hangout and have fun. http://hobos.comze.com
#186ModKnightPosted 1/24/2013 7:47:22 AM
I've seen a few people that ordered 'standard shipping' (the slowest shipping I'm pretty sure... 5-8 business days) that haven't been cancelled yet. Are the people that are being cancelled the ones that ordered 1 day shipping?
#187SantaeidPosted 1/24/2013 7:49:49 AM
ModKnight posted...
I've seen a few people that ordered 'standard shipping' (the slowest shipping I'm pretty sure... 5-8 business days) that haven't been cancelled yet. Are the people that are being cancelled the ones that ordered 1 day shipping?

I ordered the slowest shipping on the first two. The newest one I chose the 2 day shipping. I am just going to wait till the end of the day and then complain.
---
#188ModKnightPosted 1/24/2013 7:51:28 AM
There simply isn't a pattern to this madness...

There's no reason I haven't been cancelled yet other than luck I guess. They must be cancelling at random.
#189PigfartsPosted 1/24/2013 9:01:14 AM
FAT____MAN posted...
TC do you have the DR number i can call on hand? I've got some words for them, i called earlier today to check and was assured my copy was fine only to come home from work to have the canceled e-mail.

trust me they don't care about your word, you're just wasting your own time, tey will give you a cookie cutter answers.
---
If you don't like the smell of pigfarts, stay out of the pigpen.
#19042972973Posted 1/24/2013 9:07:29 AM
Just got off the phone with them and they said my order is still going through and to ignore the cancellation email. I don't know what to believe, but I'm not getting my hopes up. What a mess!