To those who received the cancellation due to overselling email

#51castrejon04Posted 1/23/2013 9:44:30 PM
I used Paypal, paid in full, and they treat me like this and to everybody else like that? They gave away free WE copies, but couldn't give them to people that paid good money for it? That's total injustice!
---
"Don't let it end like this...Tell them I said something." Pancho Villa
#52Procyan(Topic Creator)Posted 1/23/2013 9:45:51 PM
I called again, and this time I was told my order was indeed cancelled, but I could order up another one if I wanted. Same thing, WE. This makes no sense to me, so I am calling a third time and asking for a supervisor. Will update in about 20 minutes when it goes through.
---
PSN and XBL: CloudStrife768
3DS FC: 4511 - 1054 - 7640
#53LightRukiaPosted 1/23/2013 9:47:31 PM
Wow, I am really upset at Digital River for causing this mess. My WE is coming on Friday but this is still really ridiculous.

I honestly feel like Namco should work on making more WEs for you guys if your orders are truly cancelled. Plus add another physical item with it for the long wait.

Looking at the time some of you guys posted when you ordered I don't understand how your orders were cancelled. I hope after this is over Namco seriously dumps DR, I don't understand why they still use them.

If this had happened to me I'd call my older sister up and have her help me get this resolved especially if they took my money. Since she's a lawyer and she's dealt with stuff like this before. Anyway, very sorry to hear that this happening to you guys. Hope if NNK has a sequel and that it has a LE, that Namco doesn't make it a store exclusive.
---
http://i.imgur.com/3pdnu.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/mH6dQ.gif
#54Storm83Posted 1/23/2013 9:48:20 PM
Procyan posted...
I called again, and this time I was told my order was indeed cancelled, but I could order up another one if I wanted. Same thing, WE. This makes no sense to me, so I am calling a third time and asking for a supervisor. Will update in about 20 minutes when it goes through.

Good luck bud. Read my post. I just talked to a female named "Ronnie" dont get your hopes up ) ;
This is not right.
Also tell me about it dude ^ giving them away for free but we are paying customers and cant buy ****
#55Maverick_jin8Posted 1/23/2013 9:48:46 PM
The woman I spoke to told me my order is cancelled and I should use their coupon. The only reason I was even in the oversold part of the pre-orders is because they cancelled my order because TD Bank blocked the payment and I had to re-order it last night.

I hate this company.
#56Koolnerd12Posted 1/23/2013 9:48:55 PM
Seems like I am getting mine, for everybody else seems like a free-for-all that sux
#57ZEOPOWER6Posted 1/23/2013 9:48:57 PM
It is a bit odd that they gave a handful away as prizes and yet... they don't have enough for people who paid?
#58zeik56Posted 1/23/2013 9:58:15 PM(edited)
ZEOPOWER6 posted...
It is a bit odd that they gave a handful away as prizes and yet... they don't have enough for people who paid?

It's possible Level-5/Namco set some aside early for giveaways. Or it's just that DR is so incompetent that they completely ****ed up the send set of orders and don't have a clue what's going on either. Probably both.

Don't punish Level-5 for DR being dumb though guys.
---
~Mirror, mirror, on my floor, am I the prettiest at the store?
#59archizzyPosted 1/23/2013 9:55:05 PM
ZEOPOWER6 posted...

I also wonder how someone like Playcanada is able to acquire so many copies to sell on Ebay when Namco can't even supply pre-orders.
---
PSN ID: sled_dogs76
60" Pioneer Kuro Elite PRO151FD, Yamaha RX-V3900 A/V Receiver, Oppo DV983-H player. Coming soon: 2 Seaton Submersives from Mark Seaton
#60castrejon04Posted 1/23/2013 9:57:29 PM
It's spreading throughout their forums:
http://www.namcobandaigames.com/community/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=13045
---
"Don't let it end like this...Tell them I said something." Pancho Villa