Why wont you drop emberstone?!

#1LightHawKnightPosted 1/23/2013 8:48:01 PM
Killed so many of the small fries and sunshines...
---
The Official Odin of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board.
"You know how confusing the whole good-evil concept is for me."
#2LightHawKnight(Topic Creator)Posted 1/23/2013 9:00:23 PM
Complaining on GFs works somewhat!
---
#3playboyskitchPosted 1/23/2013 9:01:58 PM
I have like 20 Emberstones, i was getting mad cuz the Deep Fry wasn't dropping a Stardrop -.-
---
"But just when everyone had let their guard down, a vast number of AIDA tentacles have appeared and pierced Atoli's body...."
#4LightHawKnight(Topic Creator)Posted 1/23/2013 9:10:54 PM
playboyskitch posted...
I have like 20 Emberstones, i was getting mad cuz the Deep Fry wasn't dropping a Stardrop -.-

You do realize that deep fries do not drop emberstones right? And where you find them, nothing else drops them either.
---
#5naarosPosted 1/25/2013 2:59:46 PM
Do those Sunshines in the desert really drop emberstones? I don't know where the Crowhawks are or whatever that can also drop them. Been fighting the Sunshines for quite a while and nothing. :(
#6playboyskitchPosted 1/25/2013 3:03:03 PM
LightHawKnight posted...
playboyskitch posted...

You do realize that deep fries do not drop emberstones right? And where you find them, nothing else drops them either.

I know mobs in Old Smoky doesn't drop Emberstones, i was saying that i have 20 or so Emberstones, but i wanted Stardrops and they didn't want to drop, like stuff don't drop when you need it kind of thing.
---
"But just when everyone had let their guard down, a vast number of AIDA tentacles have appeared and pierced Atoli's body...."
#7archizzyPosted 1/25/2013 3:03:34 PM
I have heard Emberstone mentioned on this board a few times. Checked my inventory and I have one. I only fought a few of those sun enemies while looking for 10 bonehead guys to kill. I guess it must be needed for something and people are having low drops rates with it?
---
PSN ID: sled_dogs76
60" Pioneer Kuro Elite PRO151FD, Yamaha RX-V3900 A/V Receiver, Oppo DV983-H player. Coming soon: 2 Seaton Submersives from Mark Seaton
#8cybienPosted 1/25/2013 3:07:16 PM
It's for a errand that's coming up soon. If you have one, keep it.
---
Nothing in this world that's worth having comes easy.
XBox Live GT: SeraphDestiny
#9naarosPosted 1/25/2013 3:08:22 PM
So the Sunshines in the desert do indeed drop it then? Ugh...
#10playboyskitchPosted 1/25/2013 3:09:35 PM
naaros posted...
So the Sunshines in the desert do indeed drop it then? Ugh...

Small Fry and Sunshine drops them.
---