Why wont you drop emberstone?!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch
  3. Why wont you drop emberstone?!

User Info: LightHawKnight

LightHawKnight
3 years ago#1
Killed so many of the small fries and sunshines...
The Official Odin of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board.
"You know how confusing the whole good-evil concept is for me."

LightHawKnight
3 years ago#2
Complaining on GFs works somewhat!

User Info: playboyskitch

playboyskitch
3 years ago#3
I have like 20 Emberstones, i was getting mad cuz the Deep Fry wasn't dropping a Stardrop -.-
"But just when everyone had let their guard down, a vast number of AIDA tentacles have appeared and pierced Atoli's body...."

LightHawKnight
3 years ago#4
playboyskitch posted...
I have like 20 Emberstones, i was getting mad cuz the Deep Fry wasn't dropping a Stardrop -.-

You do realize that deep fries do not drop emberstones right? And where you find them, nothing else drops them either.

User Info: naaros

naaros
3 years ago#5
Do those Sunshines in the desert really drop emberstones? I don't know where the Crowhawks are or whatever that can also drop them. Been fighting the Sunshines for quite a while and nothing. :(

playboyskitch
3 years ago#6
LightHawKnight posted...
playboyskitch posted...

You do realize that deep fries do not drop emberstones right? And where you find them, nothing else drops them either.

I know mobs in Old Smoky doesn't drop Emberstones, i was saying that i have 20 or so Emberstones, but i wanted Stardrops and they didn't want to drop, like stuff don't drop when you need it kind of thing.
"But just when everyone had let their guard down, a vast number of AIDA tentacles have appeared and pierced Atoli's body...."

User Info: archizzy

archizzy
3 years ago#7
I have heard Emberstone mentioned on this board a few times. Checked my inventory and I have one. I only fought a few of those sun enemies while looking for 10 bonehead guys to kill. I guess it must be needed for something and people are having low drops rates with it?
PSN ID: sled_dogs76
60" Pioneer Kuro Elite PRO151FD, Yamaha RX-V3900 A/V Receiver, Oppo DV983-H player. Coming soon: 2 Seaton Submersives from Mark Seaton

User Info: cybien

cybien
3 years ago#8
It's for a errand that's coming up soon. If you have one, keep it.
Nothing in this world that's worth having comes easy.
XBox Live GT: SeraphDestiny

User Info: naaros

naaros
3 years ago#9
So the Sunshines in the desert do indeed drop it then? Ugh...

playboyskitch
3 years ago#10
naaros posted...
So the Sunshines in the desert do indeed drop it then? Ugh...

Small Fry and Sunshine drops them.
  1. Boards
  2. Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch
  3. Why wont you drop emberstone?!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived