Why wont you drop emberstone?!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch
  3. Why wont you drop emberstone?!

User Info: naaros

naaros
4 years ago#11
^Thanks.

I actually JUST got one a few seconds ago.. Finally.

Please tell me there aren't many (or any) more quests that require you to farm rare drops? D:

User Info: playboyskitch

playboyskitch
4 years ago#12
naaros posted...
^Thanks.

I actually JUST got one a few seconds ago.. Finally.

Please tell me there aren't many (or any) more quests that require you to farm rare drops? D:

I'm half way through the game, haven't encountered another errand like that yet, mostly just running around searching ! for quest items.

Edit: Actually i lied, there's another quest like that, but the drop rate isn't as bad.
"But just when everyone had let their guard down, a vast number of AIDA tentacles have appeared and pierced Atoli's body...."
(message deleted)

User Info: johnson288

johnson288
4 years ago#14
I just got an Emberstone from catching a Sunshine guy on the map. The group was a Sunshine and a Turbandit. Took me a while also. Good luck.

User Info: johnson288

johnson288
4 years ago#15
If you look in your Telling Stone under the Creature Compendium, it says what each creature drops.

User Info: pengiewin

pengiewin
4 years ago#16
The crohawks on the island right after you leave castaway cove drop them pretty often
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.10

User Info: zeldasho

zeldasho
4 years ago#17
I just checked my inventory and saw I had one, I guess I'm lucky.
GT:OmegaXP PSN:SgtWiggles WiiU:SgtWiggles
Now Playing: P4A, PS All Stars, Borderlands 2, Disgaea 4, BB:Extend, Ragnarok Odyssey, MH Tri, Persona 4 Golden

User Info: SOiLman22285

SOiLman22285
4 years ago#18
I've killed over 40 of those Sunshines and all ive gotten thus far is a single White Bread
AC: WW Friend Code:
2577-5876-0641 Name: Matt Town: Tampa

User Info: baby blastoderm

baby blastoderm
4 years ago#19
If you're THAT unlucky, just wait a bit until you get access to the 3-ticket rewards. You can get a reward which increases enemy item drop rate. It worked wonders when I was trying to farm for Starstones.
Now Playing: Guild Wars 2, Diablo 3, Borderlands 2, Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch
PSN: TheEduaves, D3 Tag: Donzyy#6777
  1. Boards
  2. Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch
  3. Why wont you drop emberstone?!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived