Why wont you drop emberstone?!

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch
  3. Why wont you drop emberstone?!
2 years ago#11
^Thanks.

I actually JUST got one a few seconds ago.. Finally.

Please tell me there aren't many (or any) more quests that require you to farm rare drops? D:
2 years ago#12
naaros posted...
^Thanks.

I actually JUST got one a few seconds ago.. Finally.

Please tell me there aren't many (or any) more quests that require you to farm rare drops? D:

I'm half way through the game, haven't encountered another errand like that yet, mostly just running around searching ! for quest items.

Edit: Actually i lied, there's another quest like that, but the drop rate isn't as bad.
---
"But just when everyone had let their guard down, a vast number of AIDA tentacles have appeared and pierced Atoli's body...."
(edited 0 seconds ago)
(message deleted)
2 years ago#14
I just got an Emberstone from catching a Sunshine guy on the map. The group was a Sunshine and a Turbandit. Took me a while also. Good luck.
2 years ago#15
If you look in your Telling Stone under the Creature Compendium, it says what each creature drops.
2 years ago#16
The crohawks on the island right after you leave castaway cove drop them pretty often
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.10
2 years ago#17
I just checked my inventory and saw I had one, I guess I'm lucky.
---
GT:OmegaXP PSN:SgtWiggles WiiU:SgtWiggles
Now Playing: P4A, PS All Stars, Borderlands 2, Disgaea 4, BB:Extend, Ragnarok Odyssey, MH Tri, Persona 4 Golden
2 years ago#18
I've killed over 40 of those Sunshines and all ive gotten thus far is a single White Bread
---
AC: WW Friend Code:
2577-5876-0641 Name: Matt Town: Tampa
2 years ago#19
If you're THAT unlucky, just wait a bit until you get access to the 3-ticket rewards. You can get a reward which increases enemy item drop rate. It worked wonders when I was trying to farm for Starstones.
---
Now Playing: Guild Wars 2, Diablo 3, Borderlands 2, Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch
PSN: TheEduaves, D3 Tag: Donzyy#6777
  1. Boards
  2. Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch
  3. Why wont you drop emberstone?!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived