Familiar Max Levels?

#1naarosPosted 1/24/2013 6:42:25 PM
Is there any way to tell in game what the max level is for your familiars? I heard Griffy's max is like level 11 or something (for the first form, anyways). I looked and looked around in the game, but couldn't find anything.

Also kinda relating to that question, I just want to double check from what I read elsewhere - your familiars only get a bonus to stats if you evolve them when they are max level, right? So if the max was 30, and you evolved at 29, you'd get no extra bonuses? If that's the case, just gonna evolve whenever I can for each one.

Thanks!
#2KaraciePosted 1/24/2013 6:50:03 PM
Most familiars have different max levels. Some are 30, 50, 75 and 99. Its different for almost all of them. But first form familiars usually max out sooner. It also says in game when leveling... a msg pops up saying its maxed level. Right now i am just leveling all my main familiars to their max level before i evolve them. If you ever get a Toko my guide says their max level is only 5 but they have some insane stat growth!!

SPOIL!

Sucks they made you evolve your Mite... i wanted to keep leveling him! mine was lvl 16 when i got to the temple of trials. Made me sad :*(
---
"Death is only the Beginning"
Aim-SynRevenant | Email-SynRevenant@hotmail.com
#3Metarius6Posted 1/24/2013 6:53:08 PM
If you ever get a Toko my guide says their max level is only 5 but they have some insane stat growth!!

Where exactly do you find them? And are they worth using?
#4hexeosPosted 1/24/2013 7:05:35 PM
You can find Toko, rarely, in the group of isles north of the central continent. I've had the most luck on the SE island in that group.

Have yet to actually recruit one though. Killing them is nice though, if you can do it before they run, at 2k xp each. And the fact that the island group has Mite, Drongo, Seed sprite, and the lemur thing too is nice.
#5naaros(Topic Creator)Posted 1/24/2013 7:47:57 PM
Thanks for the info!

But is there any way to tell what the max level your familiars can be in the game? Or will I just have to wait for a guide/FAQ? :3
#6terminal21Posted 1/24/2013 7:55:39 PM
If you list a few (I'll do 10 for now), I'll be happy to tell you their max level per form using the guide.
#7kkeevvPosted 1/25/2013 1:29:42 PM
Could someone tell me the max level on Purrloiner please?
---
Check out my quote.
#8KaraciePosted 1/26/2013 10:25:49 AM
Purrloiner info from guide...

Max Level: 32
Growth Pattern: Early
Stamina 30
Stamina Recovery: 1.8
Movement Speed: ***
Attack Speed: ****

Attack at Level one = 9. Max Level = 86
Defense at Level one = 8. Max Level = 65
Mag Attack at Level one = 8. Max Level = 65
Mag Defense at Level one = 3. Max Level = 32
Evasion at Level one = 13. Max Level = 120
Accuracy at Level one = 14. Max Level = 133
---
"Death is only the Beginning"
Aim-SynRevenant | Email-SynRevenant@hotmail.com
#9playboyskitchPosted 1/26/2013 10:27:51 AM
kkeevv posted...
Could someone tell me the max level on Purrloiner please?

Purrloiner 32, Cutpurrse 54 (either 54 or 56, don't remember).
---
"But just when everyone had let their guard down, a vast number of AIDA tentacles have appeared and pierced Atoli's body...."