Where can i get treats to evolve my familiar

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch
  3. Where can i get treats to evolve my familiar
3 years ago#1
I think i got some to start off but i have two many of same kinda of similar and ran out i there shop or somewhere to go? Im talking about ones that allow your familiar to metamorphose into second form.
3 years ago#2
Just kill things, I won't say they drop like candy, but they're not exactly uncommon drops.
3 years ago#3
What about Sundrops? I have just gotten my ship, and I still have yet to find any Sundrops.
---
If sex were bricks, you may or may not be getting bricks tonight
3 years ago#4
I have the same problem except it's star drops. Just bad luck i guess.
3 years ago#5
I believe the woman at the clothing shop sells treats.
3 years ago#6
For drops, refer to the creature compendium. There it states which monster drops what, or what can be stolen from them.
3 years ago#7
For treats you can buy the tier 1 treats. Anything higher and you will have to craft them or find them. Talk to the man in the Pig town by the Quest shop. He gives you a couple food recipes.
3 years ago#8
I found lot s in the volcano ( still there ) , maybe i m just lucky or i t s a gold mine for those . Found 1 of each in 10/15 min by just following the path . Does that place get unavailable once the quest over ? I ll farm a bit if it s the case .
---
@zzzzzzz[]XX::::::::: KINGS-FIELD.COM ::::::::::>
3 years ago#9
I cannot find any enemy in the compendium that drops Sundrops yet. All I see from the volcano is stardrops and planetdrops.
---
If sex were bricks, you may or may not be getting bricks tonight
3 years ago#10
Millhopper posted...
What about Sundrops? I have just gotten my ship, and I still have yet to find any Sundrops.

I got around 6 just grabbing every fight I came across at the volcano.
---
http://i.minus.com/i6KFWnapcCjuP.gif
  1. Boards
  2. Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch
  3. Where can i get treats to evolve my familiar

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived