What was your first RPG?

• Topic Archived
3 years ago#401
Ultima 2 for the old IBM PC :-) Hey, I'm 40 lol.
3 years ago#402
Final Fantasy VII. It's still one of my favourite games of all time, even knowing that it's nostalgia that makes me love it so much.
Idealism is what precedes experience, cynicism is what follows.
3 years ago#403
Final Fantasy Tactics on PSone. dayum... nostalgia. FFVII after that.
3 years ago#404
First was Pokemon Yellow, if you don't count Zelda Ocarina of Time. The first TRUE RPG was FF VII, it blew me away and turned me into a big RPG fan.
Aion is just like all other WoW clones, I mean, the Mage in Aion has a Fireball spell and can make Portals. WoW ANYONE??? - Aion Boards
3 years ago#405
Dragon Warrior on the NES
Jackass Thompson doesn't approve of Wii Music. He's on a crusade to put an end to sax and violins in games
3 years ago#406
Lufia for SNES. Amazing little games.

I think the first game that I was ever serious enough to play to 100% completion was Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time.
PSN: ModernLiberator
3 years ago#407
Dragon Warrior for NES.
3 years ago#408
Dragon Warrior. NES.
Goodnight, sweet Prince, and may flights of angels sing thee to thy rest.
3 years ago#409
Either Dragon Quest for the Famicom or Ultima 3 for the NES, which I never finished. I forgot which one came first.

3 years ago#410
I played the first FF on NES, but I could not for the life of me figure out what to do (then again I was playing it a very young age at the time). In that sense FF4 (crappy FF2) was my first RPG that I played to completion as a child, and Secret of Mana followed suit. The rest is history.
"You're turning into a real human being. You're beginning to confuse generosity with stupidity." Odd to Aelita (Code Lyoko)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived