When will this game be ported to Xbox 360?

#21idrc82Posted 1/25/2013 6:54:33 AM
This game will hit the wii u before 360 and even thats very highly unlikely.
---
3ds fc: 0817-4077-5176
Psn/wii u id: xGambloRx
#22Lo_ManoloPosted 1/25/2013 7:03:00 AM
hmmm.. I downloaded and ni no kuni is huge! 21gb.
A blu ray can handle it but a DVD? How would that be possible?
(not an expert on tech stuff, but that, to a tech n00b like me seens impossible)
---
I play better when I'm high
#23coydog_30Posted 1/25/2013 7:05:59 AM
I believe they could get around the tech stuff if they really wanted to. The fact that Level 5 and MS are on bad terms is the deal breaker.
---
Official Horus of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
PSN: coydog_30 GT: TyingDarkDragon
#24Lonewolf_80Posted 1/25/2013 7:09:49 AM
Oh my god how many more times are people going to go on about this, its getting really old and vexing. Level -5 Japanese company, Microsoft American company, why the hell would they bring a port, they'd just lose money and why would they make games for the turdbox now when they have never done before.

If you want tit so bad then ditch your current platform and get a PS3, while you're at it get a PS2 aswell so you can enjoy Dark Cloud, Dark Chronicle and Rogue Galaxy.
---
PSN ID: NeoXenosyde
I play nearly all genre's so add me if you want!!!
#25Lethale123Posted 1/25/2013 7:13:25 AM
Lo_Manolo posted...
hmmm.. I downloaded and ni no kuni is huge! 21gb.
A blu ray can handle it but a DVD? How would that be possible?
(not an expert on tech stuff, but that, to a tech n00b like me seens impossible)

while you are correct that 21gb can't fit on a single dvd. there are numerous 360 titles that had multiple disc and worked perfectly fine (star ocean, Lost Odyssey,blue dragon). also they could easily delete most of the language tracks and free up memory. with that being said it's not the shear size of the game thats stopping them from porting, its the politics. hopefully one day MS and Level -5 will apologies and hug each other and be best buds again.
#26skp_16Posted 1/25/2013 7:16:45 AM
Later, in your dream :)
#27Robot_Taekwon_VPosted 1/25/2013 7:19:32 AM
KukaiDragon posted...
I think they would bring the DS version over instead of making a WiiU port.

You mean the 3DS version, right? Wrong! I mean I rather get the WiiU version...
#28LeanaunfurledPosted 1/25/2013 7:22:01 AM
KukaiDragon posted...
I think they would bring the DS version over instead of making a WiiU port.

You mean the 3DS version, right? Wrong! I mean I rather get the WiiU version...

No. DS.
---
http://i.imgur.com/INrw2.gif
http://i.imgur.com/4RgpO.gif
#29TheCyborgNinjaPosted 1/25/2013 7:26:18 AM
farbrorbla posted...
Solnot posted...
Has there been any annoucements?

Judging from interviews ive read with people from Level 5 they have nothing but "hate" for Microsoft. It might get ported to the new Wii but i highly doubt it

Yeah, when you combine their hatred of MS with no profit to be made, porting this to the 360 makes about as much sense as eating a random turd you find on the ground.
---
Jack Thompson is so disbarred, he's not even allowed to practice the law of gravity. - Kotomo
#30iKhanicPosted 1/25/2013 7:26:39 AM
They might decide to port it to the Wii U, but I doubt it unless there is a really high demand. Level 5 does seem to have a pretty decent relationship with Nintendo though.
---
Not changing this sig until we get a new main series Tales game released on a Nintendo console in the US