DLC help

#1musubiman123Posted 1/25/2013 7:54:46 AM
I just received my DLC code for griffy and tried to input the code on PSN. But the code is too long and I can't input it in its entirety. The code is 16 digits, not 12. This is my first PS3 game and I'm really confused. Thanks
#2iMpLuXPosted 1/25/2013 7:58:11 AM
It is supposed to be 12. 3 sets of 4. I know the Gold Hurley code that came w/ the Prima Guide was 16 digits, you then redeemed at Prima's site, then you were sent the 12 digit PSN code. Maybe you have to redeem it first to get the PSN code.

That was Amazon's DLC so maybe you redeem it first on Amazon then Amazon sends you the PSN code?
---
AMD FX 8350 BE, MSi 990FXA-GD80, 2x MSi HD 7950 TF3 3GB, 4x 4GB KHX DDR3 1600, Corsair TX850W, Corsair H100i, Corsair Force 3 240GB SSD w/ 8 Pro 64, Antec DF-85
#3BurgerTime79Posted 1/25/2013 8:00:00 AM
Shouldn't the code have also come with instructions on how to redeem it?
As iMpLuX said, Hurly is redeemed through Prima's website and it then gives you the code for PSN.
---
Gordon Ramsay, the Mr Resetti of cooking
#4musubiman123(Topic Creator)Posted 1/25/2013 8:06:14 AM
I followed the instructions, it says to input the code on PSN. The code isn't 12 digits though its 4 digits - 6 digits - 6 digits. So I can't input the whole code. I'll contact amazon and ask them.
#5BurgerTime79Posted 1/25/2013 8:10:40 AM
Yeah..that doesn't sound right (the code, not your story). Wondering if there is something you're email is missing or you just didn't catch. All the codes I've ever received from Amazon for pre ordering something have been actual PSN codes, so to see that the code is in a different format has me curious.
---
Gordon Ramsay, the Mr Resetti of cooking
#6musubiman123(Topic Creator)Posted 1/25/2013 8:53:31 AM
Yeah I contacted Amazon through chat, but they don't know either and said I should be getting an email from the promotions and marketing team. Hopefully they can help sort this all out.
#7Assassin69Posted 1/25/2013 9:15:42 AM
musubiman123 posted...
Yeah I contacted Amazon through chat, but they don't know either and said I should be getting an email from the promotions and marketing team. Hopefully they can help sort this all out.

I know that you've contacted Amazon already but is there a possibility that the 4 - 6 - 6 digit is your order number? I've just received my code as well and the order number is on top of the DLC code. I'm guessing your browser is not displaying your email correctly.
#8musubiman123(Topic Creator)Posted 1/25/2013 9:30:35 AM
Assassin69 posted...
musubiman123 posted...

I know that you've contacted Amazon already but is there a possibility that the 4 - 6 - 6 digit is your order number? I've just received my code as well and the order number is on top of the DLC code. I'm guessing your browser is not displaying your email correctly.

The 4-6-6 digit code is the DLC not the order number I double checked. Thanks for all the help. Waiting for amazon to get back to me.
#9Assassin69Posted 1/25/2013 9:45:40 AM
musubiman123 posted...
Assassin69 posted...
musubiman123 posted...

The 4-6-6 digit code is the DLC not the order number I double checked. Thanks for all the help. Waiting for amazon to get back to me.

No problem, hope everything gets sorted out.
#10lanifPosted 1/25/2013 9:51:32 AM
you don't put the dashes in
---
Thalia, Guardian of Thraben sometimes she hits me first!!!!