My WE came in!!!

#1abnergoinbigPosted 1/25/2013 11:37:36 AM
It came in like 20 minutes ago and I'm surprised because I ordered standard shipping and expected it to come next week. Came in perfect condition. No dents or scratches. I hope you guys got/get yours today!!
#2playboyskitchPosted 1/25/2013 11:39:42 AM
Grats, now enjoy the game.
---
"But just when everyone had let their guard down, a vast number of AIDA tentacles have appeared and pierced Atoli's body...."
#3PigfartsPosted 1/25/2013 11:41:09 AM
I got my cancelation notice today, so I went off an cut myself, will probably cry myself to sleep and bring up tramatic past memories that I thought I had forgetten from my childhood.
---
If you don't like the smell of pigfarts, stay out of the pigpen.
#4abnergoinbig(Topic Creator)Posted 1/25/2013 11:43:14 AM
Pigfarts posted...
I got my cancelation notice today, so I went off an cut myself, will probably cry myself to sleep and bring up tramatic past memories that I thought I had forgetten from my childhood.

:(
#5peter_888Posted 1/25/2013 11:51:46 AM
congrats.
I probably won't get mine until tuesday .(live in Canada D: )
---
I'm a gamer dang it, not a pc gamer or a console gamer, just a gamer.
#6DemonSoulLokiPosted 1/25/2013 12:01:27 PM
That's good to hear TC! Did the WE come packed securingly within a box with some protection?
---
Effort gives confident in oneself as Pride does not equal ability. ~DemonSoulLoki
#7buddhafiedPosted 1/25/2013 12:04:13 PM
peter_888 posted...
congrats.
I probably won't get mine until tuesday .(live in Canada D: )

My tracking said next Friday and I live in Canada as well... ordered August last year >_<
---
~ Saving the world one video game at a time
Playing:FFXII; Ni no Kuni; eagerly waiting for FFXIV: A Realm Reborn
#8iMpLuXPosted 1/25/2013 12:14:09 PM
The WE comes in a box that perfectly contours to the WE. There's a thin piece of foam between WE and box. The WE comes prepackaged from the manufacturer to the Shipper in TN, so all the DR warehouse in TN has to do is slap a shipping label on it.

Be careful opening the box w/ a knife as you may slit the top of the WE.
---
AMD FX 8350 BE, MSi 990FXA-GD80, 2x MSi HD 7950 TF3 3GB, 4x 4GB KHX DDR3 1600, Corsair TX850W, Corsair H100i, Corsair Force 3 240GB SSD w/ 8 Pro 64, Antec DF-85
#9Storm83Posted 1/25/2013 12:33:15 PM
I saw some pictures of an unboxing on the web and I am trying to look for them as we speak. The WE comes packed in a box that is a not that much bigger than the WE itself. Literally like a inch or two bigger. Inside they put one piece of a thin thin styrofoam type of a sheet around it and thats it.
#10TiaelPosted 1/25/2013 12:36:56 PM
Storm83 posted...
I saw some pictures of an unboxing on the web and I am trying to look for them as we speak. The WE comes packed in a box that is a not that much bigger than the WE itself. Literally like a inch or two bigger. Inside they put one piece of a thin thin styrofoam type of a sheet around it and thats it.

That it did, though mine was in mint condition when it got here.
---
Ni no Kuni Wizard Edition- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OcEGEGpFgRU
Dragon Quest > Tales of > Final Fantasy, but I enjoy all three. Da Bears!