Wow the strategy guide for this game is nearly the same price as the game itself

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch
  3. Wow the strategy guide for this game is nearly the same price as the game itself
2 years ago#11
I got it for $23 from Amazon...
---
http://i.minus.com/iRU5CxFLZArl5.gif
2 years ago#12
Got it for 22$ from amazon.

They refunded me 2$ after they shipped it.

Amazing guide I would have bought for 40$.

Hard cover with tons of information.
---
PSN & twitch.tv - flashfactor7
Playing & Streaming: Ni No Kuni
2 years ago#13
Barns and noble just shipped mine for 25 bucks, went and checked 25 minutes earlyer and they pulled it from there stock. Very happy with my purchase.
2 years ago#14
flashfactor7 posted...
Got it for 22$ from amazon.

They refunded me 2$ after they shipped it.

Amazing guide I would have bought for 40$.

Hard cover with tons of information.

Same here. Amazon FTW!
---
Dynamic Sig!
SAM: Amazon #1
  1. Boards
  2. Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch
  3. Wow the strategy guide for this game is nearly the same price as the game itself

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived