Digital Download question.

#1DiscagePosted 1/25/2013 1:55:47 PM
Just bought the digital download off the PS Store and noticed that there are two downloads that come with the purchase. One is 5967 MB and the other is 16 GB. They both say "Ni no Kudi: Wrath of the White Witch" is the digital version split into two files? Or what? I'm confused.

Can I download the smaller file first, start playing that, and download the other in the background? Any information would be appreciated, thanks.
---
XBL: This Is A Trick / PSN: Komentra
Steam: Komentra / Game Center (iOS): Komentra
#2HNKSPosted 1/25/2013 1:56:15 PM
You need both parts installed to play the game.
#3ozranPosted 1/25/2013 1:59:45 PM
You install one and then when you install the other they combine into one file that is playable
---
That does it! I have had it with these mother****ing trolls on this mother****ing board!!! -mercuryblade09
#4Discage(Topic Creator)Posted 1/25/2013 2:00:09 PM
HNKS posted...
You need both parts installed to play the game.

Thanks.

Wonder why it is split into two files. It's not even split 50/50.
---
XBL: This Is A Trick / PSN: Komentra
Steam: Komentra / Game Center (iOS): Komentra
#5spindatPosted 1/26/2013 2:22:53 PM
The files are in that size format because the 5967mb file is the one that gets copied from the DVD (if you purchased it) to the ps3 to decrease load time. The other larger file is the one that resides on the blu ray disk. They just ported the blu ray structure to 2 files.
#6xenogears1234Posted 1/27/2013 8:22:23 PM
Thanks for explaining this i was worried when i downloaded just the full game part and it would not let me play so i went back and i am currently downloading the second part wow its very big good thing i have the 120 model and not my old 60gb ps3.