Where to buy Angula and Rings-a-Bell?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch
  3. Where to buy Angula and Rings-a-Bell?

User Info: jackstar_rock

jackstar_rock
3 years ago#1
Topic. Or if you guys know where to get ingredients for high end physical attack and magical attack food please post away.

User Info: playboyskitch

playboyskitch
3 years ago#2
Sparklies on the world map, click on blue icons to see where they are: http://www.ign.com/maps/ni-no-kuni-wrath-of-the-white-witch/world
"But just when everyone had let their guard down, a vast number of AIDA tentacles have appeared and pierced Atoli's body...."

jackstar_rock
3 years ago#3
No way to get 99 in 5 seconds? >>

User Info: playboyskitch

playboyskitch
3 years ago#4
Nope but i do remember someone yesterday or the day before saying when you get to a certain point in the game, a new shop sells some tier 2 stuff like that.
"But just when everyone had let their guard down, a vast number of AIDA tentacles have appeared and pierced Atoli's body...."

jackstar_rock
3 years ago#5
At times like this I wish there's a feed all option in the game. Feeding 9 familiars by pressing O 90 times is so tedious. Anyway thanks for the link and headsup. I'll just push through the story some more and see if the shops stock those items. ^
  1. Boards
  2. Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch
  3. Where to buy Angula and Rings-a-Bell?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived