Where can I find a Nightcap or Duncecap to catch?

#1TeopcigartPosted 1/26/2013 1:04:49 PM
I really want a Nightcap. Unfortunately all I can find are Madcaps (which are already fully evolved and, thus, can't become Nightcap) or Napcap --- which keep running away from me and rarely show up to begin with.

Is there a place where I can get a fully metamorphed Nightcap in the world? Or even a Duncecap that I can get to become a Nightcap? This is driving me crazy. I've wanted one since my first time through the mushroom area but I've just never been able to get one.
---
PSN Name: PuppetShoJustice
Blog at PuppetShowJustice.com -- want to discuss things like Ni no Kuni without all the trolling? Check out our new forum.
#2playboyskitchPosted 1/26/2013 1:10:18 PM(edited)
Teopcigart posted...
I really want a Nightcap. Unfortunately all I can find are Madcaps (which are already fully evolved and, thus, can't become Nightcap) or Napcap --- which keep running away from me and rarely show up to begin with.

Is there a place where I can get a fully metamorphed Nightcap in the world? Or even a Duncecap that I can get to become a Nightcap? This is driving me crazy. I've wanted one since my first time through the mushroom area but I've just never been able to get one.

Golden Grove = Napcap.

Edit: Opps, didn't read the 2nd paragraph, anyways, just try sneaking up on them or cornering them.
---
"But just when everyone had let their guard down, a vast number of AIDA tentacles have appeared and pierced Atoli's body...."
#3playboyskitchPosted 1/26/2013 1:28:10 PM
Found where Duncecaps are, it's on the island south of Hamelin. island is called No Longer Mine.
---
"But just when everyone had let their guard down, a vast number of AIDA tentacles have appeared and pierced Atoli's body...."
#4Teopcigart(Topic Creator)Posted 1/26/2013 1:31:07 PM
Excellent, thank you! The hunt begins!
---
PSN Name: PuppetShoJustice
Blog at PuppetShowJustice.com -- want to discuss things like Ni no Kuni without all the trolling? Check out our new forum.