The Leapfrog Puzzle (spoilers)

#1raigePosted 1/26/2013 3:54:43 PM
So to solve the puzzle, you gotta switch the two statues' positions. How the **** is anyone supposed to figure that out when they have frog tiles on the floor that the statues fit into? What a dumb puzzle.
#2NInjaZiruPosted 1/26/2013 3:56:29 PM
I had to look up the answer for that one. Pretty stupid.
---
Robert_____Maze:
What? No. There has never been a decent military stratergy in history that has ended with "And then we shoot it with our lazor."
#3jackstar_rockPosted 1/26/2013 4:05:09 PM(edited)
... the frog prince did tell you to go back to his cellar and check out the 2nd part of the message there. It did specifically say they will end up where the other belongs. That's the clue to switch positions.
#4NInjaZiruPosted 1/26/2013 3:58:17 PM
jackstar_rock posted...
... the frog prince did tell you to go back to his cellar and check out the 2nd part of the message there. It did specifically said they will end up where the other belongs. That's the clue to switch positions.

Ain't nobody got time for that.
---
Robert_____Maze:
What? No. There has never been a decent military stratergy in history that has ended with "And then we shoot it with our lazor."
#5raige(Topic Creator)Posted 1/26/2013 4:05:18 PM
I did go back to the cell and read the second part. It just misled me even more since there are freakin frog panels on the floor to switch them around on.
#6jackstar_rockPosted 1/26/2013 4:13:22 PM
The first part says "2 friends play leapfrog all over with one leading the other"... and you see frog panels on the ground. I dunno, it just instantly clicked that I have to walk along those frog tiles. Though I was using Oliver at first, since I thought 2 friends referred to him and Drippy.

Then I saw the magical sign in the middle, and it hit me that I should have used a spell to manipulate objects.