How to get the Green chest in Nevermore

#1stier27Posted 1/26/2013 8:32:14 PM
there are 2 green chest in nevermore but it seems i can't get it because i don't know where it is i even use chart chest and they show up on the map but i can't use Swaine skill to get the chest if i can't see the green chest
#2TeopcigartPosted 1/27/2013 10:48:32 AM
Bump. I also can't figure out where to activate Swain's ability from. The chest in the stairs area seems more or less impossible to find.
---
PSN Name: PuppetShoJustice
Blog at PuppetShowJustice.com -- want to discuss things like Ni no Kuni without all the trolling? Check out our new forum.
#3Noata_wryPosted 1/27/2013 10:50:16 AM
http://enjoygame.at.webry.info/200805/article_43.html
#4TeopcigartPosted 1/27/2013 10:52:40 AM
.......that page doesn't have Nevermore on it. Soooo......thanks?
---
Blog at PuppetShowJustice.com -- want to discuss things like Ni no Kuni without all the trolling? Check out our new forum.
#5TeopcigartPosted 1/27/2013 11:03:35 AM
Bump. Someone must know where to stand to get the green chest on the M.C. Escher stairs in Nevermore.
---
#6TeopcigartPosted 1/27/2013 11:08:26 AM
Okay; I figured it out.

In case anyone else runs into this problem: You can't get the chest near the actual chest icon on the map (You'll be standing upside if you are near the chest -- this means you aren't in the right place). Go to the pathway south of the chest (you'll be standing right-side up) and you'll be able to shoot it from there.

Hopefully this will help someone else when having the same issue.
---
#7dmbrandonnPosted 1/27/2013 11:08:31 AM
First one you need to go to the top where the camera stedies out, and go to the right and you can get it there.

Second one you need to be on the left side of the stairs, hugging the inner circle. you'll hit it eventually.
#8kkeevvPosted 1/27/2013 5:24:21 PM
Those stairs threw me for a loop. Literally.
---
Check out my quote.