Overrated?

#11kamikaze135Posted 1/27/2013 3:48:59 PM
Any game that gets a 10 from any reviewer is instantly overrated on the internet.
---
This is your life, and it's ending one minute at a time -Tyler Durden
#12boring_namePosted 1/27/2013 3:49:37 PM
VanilleHopen posted...
goemon1977 posted...
I am about 17 hours in so far, and I am enjoying it. I couldn't make it through Tales of Graces F, FF 13, or Star Ocean without wanting to have vultures rip my innards out slowly. This game is very back to basics, very easy on the eyes and ears, and moves at a pretty steady pace.

in other words those other games were too mature for you and you needed something a little "kid" friendly.. am i right posters?

Why do you spend your, no doubt valuable, time doing this?
#13ZEOPOWER6Posted 1/27/2013 3:50:43 PM
boring_name posted...

Some people thrive on negative energy?
#14goemon1977Posted 1/27/2013 3:51:47 PM
VanilleHopen posted...
goemon1977 posted...
I am about 17 hours in so far, and I am enjoying it. I couldn't make it through Tales of Graces F, FF 13, or Star Ocean without wanting to have vultures rip my innards out slowly. This game is very back to basics, very easy on the eyes and ears, and moves at a pretty steady pace.

in other words those other games were too mature for you and you needed something a little "kid" friendly.. am i right posters?

Nope I just can't stand any of the NIS crap, or the horrible direction that SE has been taken to in the past ten years. Nor do I want to live out the life of a girly alchemist, and FF13 was awful. It's just refreshing to play a simple fun rpg that doesn't take itself too seriously, haven't enjoyed one this much since DQ8.
---
Wii U ID goemon12677
#15VanilleHopenPosted 1/27/2013 3:51:52 PM
boring_name posted...
VanilleHopen posted...
goemon1977 posted...

when people stop bashing good games for no reason (ffxiii cough), I will stop bashing stupid childish games with good reason..
---
Hope misses Vanille's smile :(.
#16goemon1977Posted 1/27/2013 3:54:32 PM
VanilleHopen posted...
boring_name posted...
VanilleHopen posted...
goemon1977 posted...

when people stop bashing good games for no reason (ffxiii cough), I will stop bashing stupid childish games with good reason..

You know it's funny...I am friends with Georgia Van Cuylenburg, and she laughed when I told her I didn't care for FF13. For someone who supplied the voice of Vanille I think she took the criticism better than you did. And who appointed you to be the hall monitor around here?
---
Wii U ID goemon12677
#17boring_namePosted 1/27/2013 3:55:03 PM
VanilleHopen posted...
boring_name posted...
VanilleHopen posted...
goemon1977 posted...

But it's not even the same people, why not just enjoy what you enjoy and not let other people bother you? Then you can spend your time doing things that you like. As it is your just creating more spite directed towards what you like.
#18liltaggPosted 1/27/2013 3:55:36 PM
ffs, stop responding to trolls and/or stupid people and make the world a better place
---
http://i.minus.com/i6KFWnapcCjuP.gif
#19ljam444Posted 1/27/2013 3:56:06 PM
VanilleHopen posted...
boring_name posted...
VanilleHopen posted...
goemon1977 posted...

FFXIII a good and mature game? GTFO NOOB and start playing real games.
#20monstrePosted 1/27/2013 3:56:44 PM
It depend what overated mean in this context. For example score:

It's not an 8 out of 10 if 5 is average.

It is an 8 out of 10 if 7 is average.
---
Are you an evil genius or a good idiot?