Overrated?

#21boring_namePosted 1/27/2013 4:57:08 PM
liltagg posted...
ffs, stop responding to trolls and/or stupid people and make the world a better place

Trying to engage people on a sincere, respectful level would make the world a better place.
#22ZEOPOWER6Posted 1/27/2013 4:57:14 PM
liltagg posted...
ffs, stop responding to trolls and/or stupid people and make the world a better place

Indeed. :( As long as no one sees their posts, they'll slowly cease to be..... until someone inevitably replies.
#23toomanymouthsPosted 1/27/2013 4:59:12 PM
VanilleHopen posted...
it depends on what you mean by overrated..

If you mean by reviews.. then um hell yes, I couldn't beleive the scores this piece of crap got..

If you mean by sales em not so sure.. i think it's getting the low sales it deserves..

Consider this is coming from a fan of the FF13 saga, I think you know what the truth is....
#24liltaggPosted 1/27/2013 5:00:38 PM
boring_name posted...
liltagg posted...

Trying to engage people on a sincere, respectful level would make the world a better place.

Not when the opposite party obviously has no intention of displaying any kind of sincerity and respect themselves.
---
http://i.minus.com/i6KFWnapcCjuP.gif
#25ZEOPOWER6Posted 1/27/2013 5:02:28 PM
boring_name posted...
liltagg posted...

boring_name, she has no intention of ever shifting her opinion on this game. Honestly... it's a bit of a lost cause when it comes to 'trolls' who intentionally cause trouble.
#26jungledeevaPosted 1/27/2013 5:02:39 PM
Trolls deserve nothing more than to be placed on ignore lists.....so be it.
---
Best Friend Tabitha's best friend.
My baby girl was born January 8th 2012!! She is amazing <3
#27boring_namePosted 1/27/2013 5:02:44 PM
liltagg posted...
boring_name posted...
liltagg posted...

Not when the opposite party obviously has no intention of displaying any kind of sincerity and respect themselves.

Well you can't know until you try and what's to lose by doing it? :)
#28MoooglemanPosted 1/27/2013 5:04:20 PM
VanilleHopen posted...
boring_name posted...
VanilleHopen posted...
goemon1977 posted...
I am about 17 hours in so far, and I am enjoying it. I couldn't make it through Tales of Graces F, FF 13, or Star Ocean without wanting to have vultures rip my innards out slowly. This game is very back to basics, very easy on the eyes and ears, and moves at a pretty steady pace.

in other words those other games were too mature for you and you needed something a little "kid" friendly.. am i right posters?

Why do you spend your, no doubt valuable, time doing this?

when people stop bashing good games for no reason (ffxiii cough), I will stop bashing stupid childish games with good reason..

the difference is you refuse to play this and people have played and beaten 13 and therefore can have an opinion on it. playing 2 seconds of a demo or reading reviews doesn't count there is a very good reason this got better reviews than 13 in alot of places but youll never get to know why your loss shrug
#29VanilleHopenPosted 1/27/2013 5:04:34 PM
i dont see how me being defensive of ffxiii when it gets bashed (like in this thread) is any different than all the ni no kuni hardcores that go in and attack anyone who says they don't like the game or it's childish..

Infact the only difference I see is that I'm a little bit nicer about it and dont go in for personal attacks..
---
Hope misses Vanille's smile :(.
#30liltaggPosted 1/27/2013 5:04:45 PM
boring_name posted...
liltagg posted...
boring_name posted...
liltagg posted...

Well you can't know until you try and what's to lose by doing it? :)

time, sanity, belief in the human race (zomg nnk reference SAVE ME OLIVER), temper, IQ, fertility, etc.
---
http://i.minus.com/i6KFWnapcCjuP.gif