Overrated?

#221VanilleHopenPosted 1/27/2013 10:58:34 PM
AuronSamurai posted...
They're just apparently both trolls who think highly of themselves and can't accept other people's opinions is the gist I'm getting from this topic.

when have i thought highly of myself.??. I don't remember complimenting myself once....And I do accept other peoples opinions but not if they are misguided..
---
Hope misses Vanille's smile :(.
#222MoonlightJustPosted 1/27/2013 10:58:46 PM
You keep using that word. I do not think that it means what you think that it means!
#223Thanatos2kPosted 1/27/2013 10:59:36 PM
AuronSamurai posted...
They're just apparently both trolls who think highly of themselves and can't accept other people's opinions is the gist I'm getting from this topic.

What does "accept other people's opinion" mean? Accept that you have one? Sure. Accept it has merit? Only if you show it does. Most people think their opinions have merit just because they hold one. Sadly, that is not the case.
---
-Thanatos2k-
#224TiaelPosted 1/27/2013 10:59:55 PM
MoonlightJust posted...
You keep using that word. I do not think that it means what you think that it means!

HE DIDN'T FALL? INCONCEIVABLE.

Ah, now that I added more people to my list.
---
Ni no Kuni Wizard Edition- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OcEGEGpFgRU
Dragon Quest > Tales of > Final Fantasy, but I enjoy all three. Da Bears!
#225zeranamuPosted 1/27/2013 11:00:39 PM
VanilleHopen posted...
AuronSamurai posted...

when have i thought highly of myself.??. I don't remember complimenting myself once....And I do accept other peoples opinions but not if they are misguided..

Seems like you think pretty highly of yourself if you're able to claim whether or not somebody else's opinion is 'misguided'.
---
PSN: Erimas
Currently Playing: A whole ton of games on the PS3, PS Vita, and PC.
#226Thanatos2kPosted 1/27/2013 11:01:33 PM
zeranamu posted...
VanilleHopen posted...
AuronSamurai posted...

Seems like you think pretty highly of yourself if you're able to claim whether or not somebody else's opinion is 'misguided'.

You're saying it's not possible for anyone to judge the merit of another's opinion? Really?
---
-Thanatos2k-
#227Psychofang12001Posted 1/27/2013 11:01:54 PM
The dead space posts and metal gear rising are gonna be worse than this from what I see lol but ill give you guys credit atleast ur making your claims sound more intelligent to read u guys made my night thanks lol
---
Protocol 10 will commence whenever I feel like it
#228zeranamuPosted 1/27/2013 11:02:20 PM
Thanatos2k posted...
zeranamu posted...
VanilleHopen posted...
AuronSamurai posted...

You're saying it's not possible for anyone to judge the merit of another's opinion? Really?

Not at all. I can judge the merit of your opinion, or lack thereof, just fine. Whether or not you're misguided, or delusional, is beyond my capabilities.
---
PSN: Erimas
Currently Playing: A whole ton of games on the PS3, PS Vita, and PC.
#229VanilleHopenPosted 1/27/2013 11:03:42 PM
zeranamu posted...
VanilleHopen posted...
AuronSamurai posted...

what on this earth... I am merely saying people who bash things just to fit in is not an opinion I sha'll tolerate...

I dont consider myself to be better than anyone.. I'm just an opininated person with strong character... I'm not the type of girl who needs a man or reassurance of my opinions..

I do my own thing and even if you don't like it you kind of have to respect it..
---
Hope misses Vanille's smile :(.
#230Thanatos2kPosted 1/27/2013 11:04:50 PM(edited)
Not at all. I can judge the merit of your opinion, or lack thereof, just fine. Whether or not you're misguided, or delusional, is beyond my capabilities.

That sounds....rather misguided.

I dont consider myself to be better than anyone.. I'm just an opininated person with strong character... I'm not the type of girl who needs a man or reassurance of my opinions..

Just her parents.
---
-Thanatos2k-