Overrated?

#231VanilleHopenPosted 1/28/2013 12:05:32 AM
Thanatos2k posted...
Not at all. I can judge the merit of your opinion, or lack thereof, just fine. Whether or not you're misguided, or delusional, is beyond my capabilities.

That sounds....rather misguided.

I dont consider myself to be better than anyone.. I'm just an opininated person with strong character... I'm not the type of girl who needs a man or reassurance of my opinions..

Just her parents.

i dont need them they love me and want me in their life.. judging by your attitude I can see why your by yourself..
---
Hope misses Vanille's smile :(.
#232AndaryuPosted 1/28/2013 12:10:13 AM
I haven't played an RPG this good in a very long time. I would even go so far to say it's the best game of this entire generation for me, but I absolutely love Studio Ghibli and Level 5.
---
We have no choice but to let go of the past to move forward...
#233VanilleHopenPosted 1/28/2013 12:11:05 AM
Andaryu posted...
I haven't played an RPG this good in a very long time. I would even go so far to say it's the best game of this entire generation for me, but I absolutely love Studio Ghibli and Level 5.

thanks for the laugh.. i needed that before i went to sleep tonight..
---
Hope misses Vanille's smile :(.
#234Thanatos2kPosted 1/28/2013 12:23:45 AM

I could name 5 better without even thinking.

Xenoblade
Valkyria Chronicles
Radiant Historia
SMT Strange Journey
Tactics Ogre remake
---
-Thanatos2k-
#235reedusPosted 1/28/2013 1:50:02 AM
I've played almost all of the Final Fantasies and I still think XII is the best in the series. A couple of the characters are questionable, but the story and especially the gameplay are just awesome. XIII isn't a bad game but it doesn't feel like a FF game to me, at least not until Gran Pulse. I'm currently trying out FFXIII-2 (which actually seems more FF-like than XIII so far) but I might interrupt that with Ni No Kuni. I tried the demo and liked it.
---
www.themofat.com
#236MoonlightJustPosted 1/28/2013 1:53:16 AM
Tiael posted...
MoonlightJust posted...
You keep using that word. I do not think that it means what you think that it means!

HE DIDN'T FALL? INCONCEIVABLE.

Ah, now that I added more people to my list.

He's only mostly dead.

And this has been a good thread for expanding the 'little list'.
#237MoegittoPosted 1/28/2013 1:57:25 AM
Overrated? Yeah, I'd say.
A Bad game? Hell no.

It's just not what people and the reviewers are hyping it up as. It all in all is a well done RPG that will either hold you over till the next big game or stay in your library for years. There are some problems here and there with balance but on a letter scale I'd give it a B-. It really is a niche game though.
---
Everyone on GameFaqs pretty much is a troll. This site honestly has the WORST user base I have ever seen. -Tuggboat1121
#238robbocroftPosted 1/28/2013 2:12:18 AM
VanilleHopen posted...
goemon1977 posted...
I am about 17 hours in so far, and I am enjoying it. I couldn't make it through Tales of Graces F, FF 13, or Star Ocean without wanting to have vultures rip my innards out slowly. This game is very back to basics, very easy on the eyes and ears, and moves at a pretty steady pace.

in other words those other games were too mature for you and you needed something a little "kid" friendly.. am i right posters?

Lol. FF 13 and Star Ocean "mature"? Seriously? I'll tell you what ni no kuni is: coherent. It's a beautifull fable and it knows it. It doesn't try to talk about some high philosophical concept like FF did, nor does it try to mesh things togheter like Star Ocean: the last hope (the last hope to have a plot that makes sense that is).
Ni no kuni is like "the neverending story" for me. I'm 33 years old and i'm perfectly fine living a fable
#239farbrorblaPosted 1/28/2013 2:44:16 AM
VanilleHope
You claim you came here because you saw FF13 get trashed on it's board. This raises a lot of questions like why do you do the same thing etc etc but the most important question is... how do you find the time to do this stuff all days? DOn't you have a job, a girl, a friend or atleast someone in your life that wants to spend time with you. My guess is you don't and instead of sorting out your own mess you spill your childish hate on gameboards. I should become outraged like the rest of the people here gets from your lack of sense and logic but all i can do is feel for you. If you ever want to talk to me about your problems i am here for you. A friend on the internet is better than no friends at all.
---
Waiting for Ni no kuni (PS3), Final Fantasy X HD (PS3), Metro Last Light (PS3)
#240mikeyc42087Posted 1/28/2013 2:45:28 AM
no