Overrated?

#71jungledeevaPosted 1/27/2013 6:00:17 PM
ZEOPOWER6 posted...
Thanatos2k posted...
Why Vanille the FF13 fanatic even here? He's been trolling the Last Story boards too. Jealous of better RPGs much?

She hates non FF-RPGs, basically. For some reason, she also thinks people need to know.

actually I get the impression she hates non Square-Enix RPG games, which is a shame cause we all know SE has done nothing but gone downhill since merging.
---
Best Friend Tabitha's best friend.
My baby girl was born January 8th 2012!! She is amazing <3
#72Wagram123Posted 1/27/2013 6:00:22 PM
I would say that so far because i'm not done yet that I prefer Grandia. Def give Ni No Kuni a try though even if it's only a rent. Hell you may enjoy it a lot more then I have so far story wise.
#73YaoiloverfeiPosted 1/27/2013 6:00:22 PM
EurAsianGirl posted...
VanilleHopen posted...
EurAsianGirl posted...
VanilleHopen posted...
it depends on what you mean by overrated..

If you mean by reviews.. then um hell yes, I couldn't beleive the scores this piece of crap got..

If you mean by sales em not so sure.. i think it's getting the low sales it deserves..

Ewwwww a FFXIII Fanboy? ...Let me guess, you've never played any Final Fantasies before X amiright?

Let me guess.. your a generic hater who is mad FF doesn't give you that same lil tingly feeling in your stomach as it did when you were a little boy??

and no I have played: FFIV, V, VI, VII, VIII, IX, X, X-2, XII, XIII, and XIII-2...

XIII, XII and X are 3 of my favorites, along with V, VII, IX and XIII-2......

i liked VI

I thought IV, X-2 and VIII were the worst of the ones I played but were still decent...

Actually I'm a girl and tbh I was never a huge FF fan. I loved the series sure, but it never compared to series such as Grandia and Lunar.

And the fact that you list XIII and XII as your favorites.....?

LOL! Get out, just GTFO!

Now I KNOW you're trolling. Everybody knows that FF got legitimately bad once XII rolled around. Final Fantasies IV-X were great games and true classics and after that the series went down the drain thanks to the merger with Enix and Sakaguchi leaving.

I agree wholeheartedly with what you said. Thank you, I appreciate that there are female gamers out there. Sometimes, I feel like I'm the only one.
---
To look at the world in a different light, look with eyes unclouded by hate.
#74VanilleHopenPosted 1/27/2013 6:00:39 PM
ZEOPOWER6 posted...
Thanatos2k posted...
Why Vanille the FF13 fanatic even here? He's been trolling the Last Story boards too. Jealous of better RPGs much?

She hates non FF-RPGs, basically. For some reason, she also thinks people need to know.

that is not true i loved xenoblade chronicles..
---
Hope misses Vanille's smile :(.
#75theofficefan99Posted 1/27/2013 6:01:12 PM
Honestly, Final Fantasies I-X were excellent, X-2 was awful aside from the battle system, XII was pretty bad all-around, and XIII was good. Now SE is just on a massive downward spiral.
---
"Dyin' is easy. It's the livin' that's hard..." Grim Reaper, Maximo vs. The Army of Zin
#76Thanatos2kPosted 1/27/2013 6:02:08 PM
theofficefan99 posted...
Honestly, Final Fantasies I-X were excellent, X-2 was awful aside from the battle system, XII was pretty bad all-around, and XIII was good. Now SE is just on a massive downward spiral.

Don't lie.

The original FF2 and 3 were awful.
---
-Thanatos2k-
#77VanilleHopenPosted 1/27/2013 6:02:17 PM
demaka posted...
VanilleHopen posted...
like noa.. final fantasy xiii sucks anyone who says otherwise is like sooo trolling, because that's not like a jrpg..

like NI NO KUNI this is a jrpg... I mean like SUPER SERIOUZ...that badass lightning with her fold up gunblade defying her fate?? yawn... like that's all they could come up with? Seriouz???

Now a little boy going to an alternate world with a stuffed animal, a bunch of cuddly critters, and a wooden stick after his mommy gets sent to the morgue... THAT IS an awesome JRPG.. SUPER SERIOUZ... this is where the badazzes hang..

god I just love Ni No kuni..it's like the best...

So exactly how sad and empty is your life that you need to spend time on a message board for a game you don't even like? I mean, I imagine there's tons of games you don't like. Do you troll all of those boards as well?

also not true I worked for 8 hours today
---
Hope misses Vanille's smile :(.
#78Thanatos2kPosted 1/27/2013 6:03:01 PM
also not true I worked for 8 hours today

How many people wanted fries with that?
---
-Thanatos2k-
#79vind3dPosted 1/27/2013 6:03:03 PM
Yes, it's overrated. Now sell me your copy of the WE. ^ ^
---
My favorite app is still the Mute button on my TV's remote.
#80coydog_30Posted 1/27/2013 6:03:19 PM
I do hope that once this board drops off the top 10 lists, the troll population will take a dive and move onto the next up and coming game.
---
Official Horus of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
PSN: coydog_30 GT: TyingDarkDragon