Anyone get an email form namco about the Prima guide.

#11Santaeid(Topic Creator)Posted 1/28/2013 5:27:54 PM
katamori posted...
This was taken off the namco forums.

Re: [Official]Wizard's Edition: ClubNAMCO Digital River Resp

Post by bedoflamb Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:09 pm
someone in the official ni no kuni complaint facebook group said that they got an email back from the customer reps saying that it won't be shipping out until mid-to-late february... if true, it sucks even more.

i buckled to the pressure and bought the standard edition yesterday after finding out that my local gamestop had one last copy left. and so, basically, i won't even be able to use their "compensation" for anything but pretty reading material by the time it arrives... if it actually does.

If it comes in mid-feburary that hilarious. I dont think so though. If I wake up Thursday and theres nothing then I will complain. I bought a guide already but my friend missed out so I was gonna sell to him for cheap to make my money back.
---
If you like playing games for fun & don't care for KDR then come join my clan. Where peps like u and me can hangout and have fun. http://hobos.comze.com
#12castrejon04Posted 1/28/2013 5:30:36 PM
I'm not planning on using the guide on my first playthrough, but I will only use after post game stuff or if I ever get stuck really bad.
---
"Don't let it end like this...Tell them I said something." Pancho Villa
#13grzajabarkusPosted 1/31/2013 7:10:16 AM
I didn't get anything either :/

I'm still waiting for my 20 buck off coupon.