Anyone else basically skipping all the story behind take/give heart quests?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch
  3. Anyone else basically skipping all the story behind take/give heart quests?
3 years ago#11
I listen to them because I find the stories kind of touching.
3 years ago#12
When my wife is watching me play I'll slow down so she can read it since she mentioned she liked reading those stories but when shes doing something else I'm spamming X as fast as possible. MGS torture room style.
---
PSN: SirLyle
XBL: Ensocren
3 years ago#13
Not necessarily skip, but certainly speed read. They are not interesting stories.
3 years ago#14
As someone who actually reads MMO quest dialogue, I couldn't even handle reading through all of these by the end. They were that uninteresting.
3 years ago#15
No I am not purposefully making the world less interesting for myself.
---
3DS FC: 4639-9048-2382, Wii FC: 4558-6862-5396-5206, PSN: MidgardDragon
DD Pawn: http://game.capcom.co.jp/DD/en/pawn_detail/?pf=PS3&gid=MidgardDragon
3 years ago#16
Nope
---
"I'm warning you I don't taste very good, you'll get the runs!"
-Karol- Tales of Vesperia
3 years ago#17
As someone who actually reads MMO quest dialogue, I couldn't even handle reading through all of these by the end. They were that uninteresting.

Adding a little to this, I'm the kind of person who speaks to every NPC I can see. And, read what they say as well.
I just.. cant do it with heart quests.
---
Somebody tell me, tell me, tell me, when will I learn? I love it and I leave it and I watch it burn! Damn this wild young heart!
3 years ago#18
Yeah the stories range from yawn to OMFG kill me this is dumb.

"Arrrg I are a jerk me mad and people suck"

"Oh my husband is upset"

"Aye mun blah blah blah blah flippin blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah flippin blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blahflippin blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blahflippin blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blahflippin blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blahflippin blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blahflippin blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blahflippin blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blahflippin blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blahflippin blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah"

Travel 10 feet or 10,000 miles get piece of heart come back

"arrrg what you did! My chest is warm"

"flippin blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blahflippin blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blahflippin blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blahflippin blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blahflippin blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blahflippin blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blahflippin blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah"

get stamps.

First 3-5 was neat, now it's just a boring chore.
3 years ago#19
I don't have all day to devote to playing JRPG's nowadays like I did when I was a kid. So for better or worse I've been basically skipping 90% of the dialogue in this game so far.

I play games for gameplay. If its got a great story too, that's cool... But I don't really have the time to spend on that at this point in my life.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.9
3 years ago#20
kroaker posted...
I don't have all day to devote to playing JRPG's nowadays like I did when I was a kid. So for better or worse I've been basically skipping 90% of the dialogue in this game so far.

I play games for gameplay. If its got a great story too, that's cool... But I don't really have the time to spend on that at this point in my life.

The main story of this game is pretty worth it though
---
Check out my quote.
  1. Boards
  2. Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch
  3. Anyone else basically skipping all the story behind take/give heart quests?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived